Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my first test E cycle, you sexy studs

HXT

height: 6, 0"
weight:190

time training: 12 years

Ive used mild prohormones in the past (Hdrol), which I think are extremely overrated placebos. I had bloodwork done before, during and after that cycle and essentially nothing had changed.

finally decided to start an AAS cycle.

btw I hate needles

anyway heres what im planning

Test E week 1-10 250 mg/2x week (tues & Fri)
HCG week 1-10 250 IU/2x week same days as test with insulin syringe
Arimidex week 1-12: 0.25mg EOD maybe bump to 0.50mg if I see any sides of gyno/itchy nipples occur
Week 12-15 start PCT
Clomid: 50/50/50/25
Nolvadex: 30/20/20/20

Don't like it at all. U don't use hcg on cycle. U use it last two weeks of cycle and into pct. also you don't run test e 10 weeks. Min 12-15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test E reaches peak levels in 24-48 hours after injection. The super-physiological effects will probably be noticed after 3-4 weeks though.

Running it 10 weeks is not a problem man.

I would go minimum 12 wk also. I mean your shutting Down anyway. 2 weeks won't kill you to try to bounce back. You'll benefit from those 2 extra weeks.

Test E reaches peak levels in 24-48 hours after injection. The super-physiological effects will probably be noticed after 3-4 weeks though.

Running it 10 weeks is not a problem man.

Where did you come up with that it takes weeks for saturation not hours.

I would like to see you lower your dose to around 350-400 as it's your first cycle you will still see amazing results and you will have some where to go on your next cycle instead of going to 500 straight a way, 10 weeks 12 weeks why don't you see how you go if everything is good you could always expand it to 12 week but if you test is good you should see results on the 3-4 week mark. Good luck you've done your homework all there's left to say is enjoy your first cycle and I hope you got a girlfriend because your going to need her lol

The dosage is fine. Altho yes he could go a little lower but 500 is fine but not for that duration of time

Where did you come up with that it takes weeks for saturation not hours.

testosterone_enanthate_graph.png

Still don't believe?

Top Bottom