Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my first test E cycle, you sexy studs

This would be my question for lift2live, who can obviously read and spell, but has zero experience from the way he sounds. Benefits of HCG on cycle. Keep natural levels from being suppressed while adding exogenous hormone. Do you not think less suppression equals faster recovery? And then there is this whole ester thing that he doesn't seem to understand. Then he smarts off at me and others but I am the dick. Guy sounds like another little douche bag that use to be here and couldn't get along or debate with others that disagreed with him. This young brother's cycle is a good clean run. The only gains made on prolonged cycles are to keep either adding or switching the compounds or increasing the doseages. But what do i know I only bench press this lil turds squat max for reps. Boy is gonna waste a lot of gear and get very little gains from being hard headed. But hey I use to be dumb too.

Hcg does not prevent natural suppression the moment you inject testosterone your natural production is shut down. Hcg is only good for keeping your balls plump. Which even then in most cases there is no atrophe depending on the person so there is no benefit to hcg ON cycle. I do agree you use it for the last week of injections and into pct to aid in the restart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you actually used HCG an entire cycle and compared how recovery was compared to any other protocol you've used, if you've even ever used HCG. Because if you did you wouldn't be making this argument.

HCG acts as LH and FSH from your pituitary so it will keep your testes active and producing the entire time, however your pituitary will still be suppressed during this time.

The whole point of HCG is to reduce the time it takes for your testes to get working again, so if you take it from day 1 they never stop working.

Hcg does not prevent natural suppression the moment you inject testosterone your natural production is shut down. Hcg is only good for keeping your balls plump. Which even then in most cases there is no atrophe depending on the person so there is no benefit to hcg ON cycle. I do agree you use it for the last week of injections and into pct to aid in the restart.

Ok so now if you can talk without the bullshit let me ask you another question. Have you ever done blood work of levels on just test, on test with 250iu twice a week, and HCG as a stand alone at 250 iu twice a week. Look at some research bro from some of the leading anti- aging clinics in the country, HCG is being used in more ways than ever. Or do your own research abd by that I mean use you as your experiment and then speak from experience. If you have done the research on yourself then you are very much different from most in the way HCG works on you. Is my spelling better now that I switched to a PC? This is a steroid board so I font care enough to worry abut spelling, capitalization or punctuation bro if thats all you can come up with get a life hommie.

Have you actually used HCG an entire cycle and compared how recovery was compared to any other protocol you've used, if you've even ever used HCG. Because if you did you wouldn't be making this argument.

HCG acts as LH and FSH from your pituitary so it will keep your testes active and producing the entire time, however your pituitary will still be suppressed during this time.

The whole point of HCG is to reduce the time it takes for your testes to get working again, so if you take it from day 1 they never stop working.
You are much more well spoken than I am and your spelling is amazing. Good post bro

Ok so now if you can talk without the bullshit let me ask you another question. Have you ever done blood work of levels on just test, on test with 250iu twice a week, and HCG as a stand alone at 250 iu twice a week. Look at some research bro from some of the leading anti- aging clinics in the country, HCG is being used in more ways than ever. Or do your own research abd by that I mean use you as your experiment and then speak from experience. If you have done the research on yourself then you are very much different from most in the way HCG works on you. Is my spelling better now that I switched to a PC? This is a steroid board so I font care enough to worry abut spelling, capitalization or punctuation bro if thats all you can come up with get a life hommie.

I've done both and my bloods were the same as far as lh and fish. Still more typos. :). It's fine if you prefer it so be it. I just know experience there's no diff

And another thing. I hate when people say oh I'm bigger then 90% of the guys. Size does not translate to knowledge. Not everyone has the same goals as u. I'm 6'2" and 240# and. Hover around 7-9% bf. I don't consider myself small. So if ur bigger that's awesome. Doesn't mean I don't have knowledge

I've been on many other forums and guys say no hcg. Basically op. From site to site you will always get conflicting opinions and everyone thinks their way is the best me included. The only way to know is try everything and find your own sweet spot and what products work for you and how u use them

I'm 6'2" and 240# and. Hover around 7-9% bf.

Jesus, you're pretty much contest ready at those stats, you should step on stage for the olympia. :FRlol:

You're still new here, and you have two members that have been here for years telling you that you're wrong, so keep arguing.

Post the bloods or BS.

Jesus, you're pretty much contest ready at those stats, you should step on stage for the olympia. :FRlol:

You're still new here, and you have two members that have been here for years telling you that you're wrong, so keep arguing.

Post the bloods or BS.

I've done a few amateur shows yes. So what of it? So because I live a strict life now u wanna cap on that. U might be a veteran member. But you are immature and need to grow up. I'm 43 yrs old a little old to be trying to be pro dude. And I do it for myself not stature. I'm just tires of the dick measuring contests. It's annoying. And I'll be pulling bloods in 2 weeks and I'll be glad to post it.

Top Bottom