Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my first Slin protocol

Synthesized

Alright guys, I've been in the bodybuilding game now for over 6 years, and the fitness scene (endurance) for around 10. Been using steroids for several years, and have used basically every one known to man.

Current stats:
Weight: 200
Height: 6'1" (73 inches)
BF: 8%

Right now I'm running test prop, tren ace, and masteron prop all at 100mg/d.

Now onto the thread question. I've been researching slin for quite some time now, and have always been interested what it could do for me. So today I finally went to Wal*Mart and picked up a bottle of Novolin R. I plan on starting off at 5iu, and working my way up to 8-10iu depending on how things go. I am aware of the 1iu=10g simple carb concept, and will follow that as I up my dosage.

I will be using slin POST WORKOUT, in the morning, around 10am. I am currently "cutting" or at least trying to maintain my body fat, if I happen to pack on a few percentages of bf that is okay, but I heard by keeping fat LOW, it helps a lot in staying lean.

OKAY, so here it goes. I will be starting off doing this 3-4x week POSTWORKOUT, for the course of 4 weeks max.

Post workout
5IU Novolin R injected Subq.
Immediately drink my shake which contains:
50g protein (100% ON Gold Whey)
AND FOR MY CARB SOURCE AND GOODIES ADDED INTO MY SHAKE:
50G DEXTROSE POWDER
5G CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
5G GLUTAMINE
10G BCAA's (2:1:1)
1 Animal Pak

I figured I'd make my own shake to expose the insulin shuttling process to the finest ingredients (dextrose) alongside the essential vitamins, minerals, and supps my muscles could utilize.

AN HOUR AFTER INJECTION, I WILL HAVE ANOTHER SHAKE IDENTICAL TO THE ABOVE.

2-2.5 HOURS AFTER INJECTION I WILL HAVE A EASILY DIGESTIBLE MEAL
BAKED CHICKEN BREAST 8oz and one cup of calrose (white) rice, and 2 cups of skim milk, so it should add another 50-60G protein, and another 60g carbs.

How does this look bro's? Of course I will have a shit load of candy, gatorade, chocolate, glucose tabs, etc around in case I start experiencing signs of hypoglycemia.

But is this roughly a good protocol to follow?

Any comments on what I should do for the last meal at around 4-6 hours in? Should I revert back to complex carbs such as rolled oats or quinoa? Or have another simple carb meal?

THANK YOU FOR ANY INPUT!@!!

Not too bad. I would start with 2iu first, to access your tolerance. Slin is nothing to fuck around with, so you want to start slow. Then bump up an 1-2 iu every few days, and don't go anymore than 10iu. Make sure you don't run it for more than 4 weeks.

This 10g of carbs for every iu is a good way to get fat.. especially without any GH. I'd keep it aroung 7-8g's max, especially on a cut. Your post workout meals should consist of lean protein, simple carbs, and minimal fat and you will want to keep it this way for 3-4 hours post injection. Try to eat a meal every hour if you can for the window of time the slin is active. Your first meal should be whey and dextrose. I'd wait about 5-10 minutes after the shot to take it, but if you start to feel hypo, then slam it quick. I'd have 100g of Dextrose in that shake, and 40-50g of whey. Next meal should be something like chicken, with 50-75g of simple carbs like white rice. Then eat that again for the next 2 meals every hour, or anytime you start to feel sick.

Finally make sure you have orange juice, or some other kind of simple carb on you at all times.

post WO -

5iu slin, 10min later

35g dextrose, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine, 10g bcaa......mixed in water

5min after

60g whey, 15g dextrose mixed in water or skim mik

25min later

30g whey mixed in water or skim milk

Top Bottom