Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My First Cycle - Help Needed

Ya my protein intake is really high, I have to be pretty careful cause I can put on bad weight easily, but good weight too i guess. I'm never full, always hungry, and I can just sit there and eat all day. The higher protein helps me to not down a ton of carbs, and I just enjoy chicken and beef way too much. haha. I've always bust my ass lifting and eating, and its paid off but I want to take it to the next level.
When you say low dose HCG, how many iu's?

Any thoughts on the tbol to start? The prop, would hit faster than the enanth, and I'd like to get it going from week 1.

So If I swap the prop with test e or test c, and run Aromasin during cycle, will that prevent all the bloat generally associated with longer esters? 12.5mg or 25mg ED?

And how should I run the HCG? from the start? I heard something about starting from week 3 on?

may wanna listen to radar on this one but i have heard/read that prop doesn't yield as much bloat b/c it has no ester. i think this is the only way to use test so it doesn't bloat. gl bro.

like radar said better stick to test e or cyp at 500mg/w for 10 weeks , HCG start week 2 or 3 at 500iu/w (250iu X 2/w)and stop it when cycle end (the end of ur last week) , good to run aromasin but nobody can tell u the exact amount u'll have to find it urself everybody is different u may bloat a lot on test at that dose and u may not even feel a thing or retain any water, always start with the minimum dose which is 12.5mg twice a week and go from there, u'll notice it week by week after the first month, as for PCT do aromasin at 25mg/ed the first week then 12.5mg /ed for the last 3 weeks a total of 4 weeks , u may also decrease it to 12.5mg/eod by week 3 or 4 if u feel too dry in ur joints, it's an individual thing, as for nolva no need for that long run it with Aromasin for 4 weeks at 20mg/ed it's enough.

i don't understand why after i have said what to do ,you turn around and do the opposite by adding additional compounds. adding hormones to your body is serious business ,you want to go and mess yourself up then be my guest!

Last edited:
yeah bro loose the Tbol, it's ur first experience just learn how u react to test, and go from there, how're u gona know ur true results, when u mix compounds at the beginning ur not going to know what did what , in good and bad (sides).

i don't understand why after i have said what to do ,you turn around and do the opposite by adding additional compounds. adding hormones to your body is serious business ,you want to go and mess yourself up then be my guest!

Trust me man, I'm all ears as to your advice. I came here for help and it would be ignorant to not listen. I suggested the tbol, just because I wasn't sure if you meant no additional compounds at all, or just don't add another injectable like masteron or EQ, since i know tbol is more mild.

Another question, is there a reason to choose test e or test c over test prop other than the injection frequency? I have worked at a Doc's office and have done my own b12 injects and synthetic joint fluid into my knees, and I don't mind pinning more frequently. I already have the prop and can get test e, but I'd like to just keep what I have since I know what I have is real gear. But if there is another reason, I can make the switch.

if u already have the prop then do it but u need to inject it at least eod if not ed which is the optimal way.

I was planning on 75mg ED so 525mg/week

ok go for it, just rotate sites injection, glutes , quads, delts, pecs.... ppl go for long esters just to minimize shot frequency and avoid pain from injections and scarring cuz some r really prone to scares u may be fine with it. good luck.

Top Bottom