Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discreet User

Going to keep this post very short.

FIRST CYCLE
Weeks
1-10 400 mg/week Test Cypionate
1 mg/day Propecia ran through PCT
2-10 .5 EOD Arimidex
3-10 250 iu 2 days per week HCG - PLEASE PROVIDE OPINIONS STILL UNSURE ABOUT HCG

PCT
12-16 Nolvadex 10mg ED - I am willing to up dose if it's necessary

Supplements have already been taken care of by Needto.
Don't want to discuss supplements here. Just gear.

22 years old. Goal is lean bulk. Training and diet are good to go.

Last edited:
I'm becoming increasingly confused about how to use HCG.

What with the possibility of LH desensitization...

Low dose throughout cycle OR higher doses closer to the end?

It seems to me this is actually the most dangerous substance in my cycle, as the possibility of LH desensitization is possible with HCG and permanent.

what is the pct?

hcg can be used the way you have planned. you can run it that way with doses from 250iu-500iu. in your cycle i think 250iu is good.

you can also use hcg at 1000iu eod for the last 10 days before you start pct instead of the way you have planned.

if your pct is sups only i would reconsider. adding a low dose serm will help greatly and produce little to no sides.

what is the pct?

hcg can be used the way you have planned. you can run it that way with doses from 250iu-500iu. in your cycle i think 250iu is good.

you can also use hcg at 1000iu eod for the last 10 days before you start pct instead of the way you have planned.

if your pct is sups only i would reconsider. adding a low dose serm will help greatly and produce little to no sides.

Thanks for the feedback Joe D.

I have Nolvadex for PCT. I plan on going low dose for 4 weeks. How low of a Nolvadex dose can I get away with?

1-10 test 500mg
1-4 dbol 30mg
1-10 adex (0.5 e3d) if needed

Run the hcg as you have intended to. 250 twice a week from week 2-12. Post cycle 3 weeks after last test shot:-

2 weeks Nolva 40mg
2 weeks Nolva 20mg

1-10 test 500mg
1-4 dbol 30mg

Run the hcg as you have intended to. 250 twice a week from week 2-12. Post cycle 3 weeks after last test shot:-

2 weeks Nolva 40mg
2 weeks Nolva 20mg

Thanks for the suggestions.
I would like to do Dbol, but have recently taken accutane and don't want to tax my liver too much.

Looking forward to completing this cycle and then doing an anavar/test cycle in the future. So anavar will be my oral then.

20mg ed will be fine if you have the right sups to run with it. the problem here is you want suggestions but for some reason your not giving enough info.

20mg ed will be fine if you have the right sups to run with it. the problem here is you want suggestions but for some reason your not giving enough info.

In the past my forum entries have been long, because I have provided lots of information. People were not reading my entire post before commenting. So this time I though I'd try making it real short.

What other info should I add?

1-10 test 500mg
1-4 dbol 30mg

2 weeks Nolva 40mg
2 weeks Nolva 20mg
3 weeks after test shot is WAY too long to wait to start PCT assuming it's test e - sustanon, yes, not test e.

Top Bottom