Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my first cycle

Gonna B Big

I am about to start my first cycle, and expect to use the following:

Weeks 1-10 Deca 250mg
Weeks 1-10 Sust 300 mg

Three weeks after last sust. shot, will use clomid as follows

Day 1, 300 mg
Day 2-7 100 mg
Week 14 50 mg
Week 15 50 mg every other day

Right now am 5'11", 185 with 10%bf. Hoping to keep 15-20 lean pounds. Have got great training and diet planned.

Is my goal reasonable?

What brands are you using with those doses?

I would switch to EQ, as the sides will be easier to isolate and control.

I would do this:

week 1 to 10: 250-500mg of sus
week 1 to 10: 3-400mg of EQ.
week 13: clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, and 50mg last 10.

I assume your numbers were reversed there: 250 sust and 300 for deca. That would make more sense given the size of the amps.

This is the same cycle that I was planning. I'd expect the mods to recommend 500 on Sust but I'm not convinced that a newbie needs it. I'm going to add Dbol to weeks 1-6 for my cycle.

Your goals match my expectations as well.

I did 250mg of sus a week my first cycle and was disappointed. I would bump that to 500mg a week and if you use deca make sure you have some winstrol incase you start getting gyno. 648

Thanks guys. One last question tho. Should I be using Nolva at all on this cycle? Keep it on hand just in case? I don't have access to any winny, and have been reading a lot lately.

A little confused. To add or not to add, that is the question.

Gonna B Big said:
Thanks guys. One last question tho. Should I be using Nolva at all on this cycle? Keep it on hand just in case? I don't have access to any winny, and have been reading a lot lately.

A little confused. To add or not to add, that is the question.

You will need to use Clomid post cycle but there should be no need for Nolvadex unless you start to feel or see signs of gyno

M18

I would switch to test/EQ also. And if you do, just take some arimidex to control gyno. If you stay with the deca, definately use the nolva.

Top Bottom