Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my first cutting stack!

Harb

Hello, this will be my first cycle so Im looking to cut off some fat to trim down and maybe a bulking cycle a few months afterwards. I've been trying to do some research but Im still not that great with AS so I'll ask you guys what you think about this stack. As you'll notice alot of the dosages are about the minimum as I want to take it easy on my first cycle. Im 6'5 300lb looking to get down to about 250-260 Im workin out 5 days a week and on a strict 40/40/20 diet. Anyways here goes.

PD = Per Day, PW = Per Week

Week 1: 25mcg T-3 PD, Clen 20mg PD

Week 2: 25mcg T-3 PD, Clen 40mg PD

Week 3: 50mcg T-3 PD, Winny 10mg PD, Nolvadex 10mg

Week 4: 25mcg T-3 PD, Winny 10mg PD, Nolvadex 10mg

Week 5: Winny 10mg PD, Primo Depot 100mg PW,
Nolvadex 10mg PD, Clen 20mg PD

Week 6: Winny 10mg PD, Primo Depot 100mg PW, Nolvadex 10mg PD, Clen 40mg PD

Week 7: Winny 10mg PD, Primo Depot 100mg PW, Nolvadex 10mg PD

Week 8: Winny 10mg PD, Primo Depot 100mg PW,
Nolvadex 10mg PD

Week 9: Winny 10mg PD, Primo Depot 100mg PW, Nolvadex 10mg PD

Week 10: Winny 10mg PD, Primo Depot 100mg PW, Nolvadex 20mg PD

Week 11: Winny 10mg PD, Primo Depot 100mg PW, Nolvadex 20mg PD

Week 12: Winny 10mg PD, Primo Depot 100mg PW, Nolvadex 20mg PD, DHEA 100mg PD

Week 13: Clen 20mg PD, Nolvadex 10mg PD, Clomid 50mg PD, DHEA 200mg PD

Week 14: Clen 40mb PD, Clomid 50mg PD, DHEA 200mg PD

Week 15: Clomid 25mg PD, DHEA 50mg PD

Week 16: DHEA 25mg PD

Week 17: T-3 25mcg, Clen 20mg PD

Week 18: T-3 25mcg, Clen 40mg PD

Thanks,
Harb

I see a couple problems here. Im assuming that you mean 20mcg of clen not 20mg because 20mg will probably kill you, and 20mcg won't do a thing. I have taken 200mcg and Im half your size. For a big boy like you 50mcg of t3 isn't going to do too much either, you could probabaly get up to 100mcg, I have heard of people doing as much as 300mcg. 10mg winny everyday is really low, and 100mg of primo is the starting dose for a woman. There is really no need for nolvadex unless you are trying to shed a little water weight, and 100mg of primo will not supress your natural testosterone production, so I don't really see a need for clomid.

I think you would be better of doing a 10 day cycle of dnp. You will lose more weight, lose less muscle, and in a fraction of the time you have outlined. Also take into consideration diet and cardio (preferably in the morning on an empty stomach)

Nothing personal Harb, but I'm thinking this might be a little over kill for your first cycle. That and the fact that you normally want to do your bulking cycle first and then follow it up with a cutting cycle.

But, I can understand your desire to lose some weight, so here's what I'd do... Btw, what's your bf%?

Wk 1-8 Primo 200mg/wk
Wk 1-10 Eq 300mg/wk & 50mg Winny/ed
Wk 1-10 Arimidex 0.25mg/ed
Wk 11 Clomid 100mg/ed
Wk 12-13 Clomid 50mg/ed

You won't see anything with 10mg of Winny or 100mg of Primo.

Stick to around 3900 cal/day and working out 5x/wk. I'm not sure of your current cardio routine, but get in 30-60 mins 5x/wk and you should be in business...

As for everything else in your cycle, I'd hold off and save your money. (Not that the Eq and Arimidex won't eat up some of those savings) . Just keep it simple for your first time. You can always do another cycle or just run clen/t-3 by themselves...

So what do you guys recommend?

I see the primo is a little low and what Ive been reading about primo its really good stuff. How much you think I should up the primo too? My dad is the one that recommended this and I thought it was a little excessive too 18 weeks hehe. So what should I up the T-3, Winny and Primo up too? I been working out 5 days a week and a good diet Ill try and look around for a better cutting cycle I already have T-3 on the way and ordering primo and winny today.

If I up the primo to like 200 would I need clomid then? I was taking some of these suggestions and it said 25mcg T-3 but no more than a 100mcg a day so Im wondering if you guys are crazy :)

Thanks,
Harb

I am crazy

I would up the primo to at least 300mg and winny to 50mg ed. Get clomid for the end, and taper the t3 up to 100mcg and then back down.

Selfless bump :(

Bump, just lookin for some more opinions on a good T-3, Clen, Winny cycle.

Thanks,
Harb

Try a cycle with t3 and clen, or dnp, or try some pgf2a. You want to drop 50 pounds. You do not need to use the primo, eq, and winny. Eat right and do mad cardio with one of the methods mentioned above, then eventually add some gear such as the primo, eq, and winny and put on some muscle. Good luck.

you dont want to start off with t-3, it will kill muscle. you should always do t3 with some sorta AAS. here is what i would do.
week 1-10:300-400mg a week of eq.
week 1-10: minimum 200mg primo a week.
week 4-10: 50mg winny a day, if that is too expensive, 50mg EOD is fine.
week 7-10: t3 starting at 25mg a day, working up to 75mg a day.
weeks 1-10: clen-do 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. off weeks(3,6, and 9) take ECA. start the clen at 40mcg a day. every 2 days add 20mcg. keep doing that until you start to where you body can not handle that dosage, then back off 20mcg. you might be able to handle 140mcg or maybe only 100mcg. everyone is different. your first few days you will experience side effects form the clen,(ie, tremors, headaches), but they will go away after you body gets used to it.
week 10: 100mg a day clomid.
week 11: 50mg a day clomid.

no need for nolvadex, nothing in the cycle is too androgenic.

this is not word, just my opinion. hope this helps you out, though.

peace...Arms

Top Bottom