Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my Enan & Winny Cycle, first one in 5yrs

M

machman

Stats: 6'2", 240lbs, 16%BF
Goals: get and keep 10lbs of lean muscle mass, and gain little/no fat

Days 1 - 90: 1/2 cc Ldx/day

Days 5, 6, 7: 400 mg Enanth/day

Days 8 - 26: 400 mg Enanth/e4d

Days 27 - 34: 300 mg Enanth/e4d

Days 34 - 51: 200 mg Enanth/e4d

Days 29 - 36: 50 mg Winny/ed

Days 37 - 64: 75 mg Winny/ed

Day 65: 300 mg Clomid

Days 66 - 75: 100 mg Clomid/ed

Days 76 - 84: 50 mg Clomid/ed

I know this is a bit hard to read, but I used Excel, and wanted everything evenly spaced, and that can't be done using a 7 day week.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Because I want to keep my test levels even throughout the cycle, so when I bring the Winny in at week 5, my total test levels remain roughly the same. If I kept the enanth at 400mg e4d throughout, and started Winny at 50mg eod in week 5, my total test levels would be much higher from week 5-10 than they were in the first 5 weeks.

I was thinking that if I was using prop or something else fast acting in addition to the enanth for the first 5 weeks, what you are saying would make sense, but given that I'm not, I think what I have planned makes sense.

I'd appreciate knowing if it doesn't, I'm not criticizing your input, just giving you my logic...

More input please...

I see what you are thinking but you logic is incorrect....Winny is a dreivative of DHT.....It is less androgenic than test....I'll stick with my original advice.....

It's about fucking time:)

Try this bro:

600mg/test /week for 10 weeks
winny at 50mg/ed for weeks 8-12
clomid in week 13

Good to see you are still around!!!!!

Hey Guards!!! Whats up brotha!!!

Shoot me an e-mail man!

Cheers.

Top Bottom