Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cycle - Sust 250, Deca, Proviron, Anadrol

testsubject0

Just did a competition this past November in the lightweight class natty at 152, came in shredded but just not enough size.
Current stats are:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170lbs

Doing personal training with a highly respected local bodybuilder and told him I want to do a cycle to put on some mass. I've done one test-only cycle 3 years ago at around 400mg/week and saw pretty good gains, but didn't know what I was doing so this time will be much better.

His suggested cycle is:

50mg anadrol ED weeks 1-4
500-750mg sustanon weeks 1-12 (undecided on dose)
400-600mg deca weeks 1-10 (undecided depending on test dose
50mg proviron ED weeks 1-12

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/20/10

Basically looking for some general feedback, and mainly suggestions on the sust dose and deca dose depending on that. Any feedback is appreciated.

at 5 10 i am not sure going at that weight class is the best decision as you are competing against shorter dudes like me who can pack on way more muscle. instead of trying to squeeze a block into a small hole why not go up a weight class or two and have fun.

I would make a few changes to the cycle. I would keep the sust dose at 500mg per week. That is plenty. Any more and you just increase side effects and not results. I would run deca at 400mg. That is plenty.

I would not use anadrol if you have not run oral steroids before. It is very harsh and can be tricky. It is a DHT but will still bind to estrogen receptors. This will cause side effects typical of a DHT as well as a wet compound. I would use something like dbol or tbol instead. Tbol might be better since you are running 2 wet compounds already with sust and deca.

There are also no support supplements or ancillaries in there at all. And the PCT is very outdated and needs work. Here is what I suggest:

Weeks 1-14
Sust 500mg
Deca 400mg
Proviron 50mg ED
Aromasin 10mg EOD
Cabergoline .25mg EOD

Weeks 1-4
Dbol 30mg ED or Tbol 40-60mg ED
N2Guard 7 caps per day

PCT - Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would make a few changes to the cycle. I would keep the sust dose at 500mg per week. That is plenty. Any more and you just increase side effects and not results. I would run deca at 400mg. That is plenty.

I would not use anadrol if you have not run oral steroids before. It is very harsh and can be tricky. It is a DHT but will still bind to estrogen receptors. This will cause side effects typical of a DHT as well as a wet compound. I would use something like dbol or tbol instead. Tbol might be better since you are running 2 wet compounds already with sust and deca.

There are also no support supplements or ancillaries in there at all. And the PCT is very outdated and needs work. Here is what I suggest:

Weeks 1-14
Sust 500mg
Deca 400mg
Proviron 50mg ED
Aromasin 10mg EOD
Cabergoline .25mg EOD

Weeks 1-4
Dbol 30mg ED or Tbol 40-60mg ED
N2Guard 7 caps per day

PCT - Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I couldnt have said it better myself. This looks absolutely perfect.

Nothing will pack on size like the old school test + deca + dbol cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Your cycle looks okay, but there are few things that caught my attention.

First of all - 170 lbs at 5'10? Im sorry but it seems that you are way too light to even consider a cycle. And anadrol + deca + test seems like a strong one. Unless you are shredded to the bone but I highly doubt that.

As for other things, have your PCT outlayed before you even start your cycle, otherwise you might regret it due to losing everything you gained with bad planning, once you stop juicing.

Finally, I would seriously consider getting an AI and caber if you are going to run these compounds at such dosages.

Top Bottom