Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cycle pls!

Fat_Sumo

I am going to use this for a cutting cycle.

Weeks:
1-14..............100mg EOD prop
1-12..............600mg EQ
1-8................75mg/day masteron
8-14..............50mg/day winny
arimidex........ .5mg/day

PCT of nolva,clomid,HCG.
Stats:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 215
Bodyfat: 12%ish

Have done cycles in the past but never properly, I never knew about these boards before.

Was wondering if maybe you guys think tren would be better instead of the masteron in this cycle or maybe add tren to what I already have above.

Running the arimdex and keeping nolva on hand as I have already had gyno removed once.

Let me know what you think!

Fat_Sumo

Last edited:
Well I have done a few cycles, nothing worth writing on here as I now realize how stupid they were. I have used d-bal, sust, omnadren, deca, winny, enanthenate and fina plix. I used them all in a very improper cycle with no PCT. It has been a couple years since i have touched any crank, since I got my gyno cut out.
I actually got gyno though before I ever used any gear.
I always thougtht I would never do any test again because I am so afraid of getting gyno, but I never realized how important test is to a cycle until I started reading the boards.

Thanks for more input!

I would stop the EQ at week 10 and prop at week 11-12, plus reduce the arimidex at .5mg EOD. The rest looks fine to me.

Just curious as to why you recommend stopping the EQ at week 10 and the prop in weeks 11-12?

Thanks
Fatty

Last edited:
Fat_Sumo said:
Just curious as to why you recommend stopping the EQ at week 10 and the prop in weeks 11-12?

Thanks
Fatty

Based on their half lifes. 10 weeks of EQ is enough IMHO, I dont think you'd get something worth the price past 10 weeks. After the 10th week, your EQ will still remain active (half life) for about a week and a half, so keep taking your test just to stop everything at the same time.

Top Bottom