Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cycle please

holy ghost

hey want to run t400 at 800mg per week and equipoise at 600-800mg for 14 weeks. im gonna do dbol at 50mg per day for first 25 days too and have a feeling it might counteract what look im going for ( ive taken it before lots of water retention) but was thinking about throwing some winstral in too. questions: should i get injectable or oral....when/what weeks should i take winstrol......how much mg should i take depending on oral or inject.??? all opinions and criticism welcome. the reason im thinking of throwing winstral is to get a more 'polished' cut/bulk out of the cycle..i have heard good thinks about Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - too

holy ghost said:
hey want to run t400 at 800mg per week and equipoise at 600-800mg for 14 weeks. im gonna do Dianabol - methandrostenolone - at 50mg per day for first 25 days too and have a feeling it might counteract what look im going for ( ive taken it before lots of water retention) but was thinking about throwing some winstral in too. questions: should i get injectable or oral....when/what weeks should i take winstrol......how much mg should i take depending on oral or inject.??? all opinions and criticism welcome. the reason im thinking of throwing winstral is to get a more 'polished' cut/bulk out of the cycle..i have heard good thinks about Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - too
my brain started to hurt reading that. what are your stats? previous cycles etc....

holy ghost said:
hey want to run t400 at 800mg per week and equipoise at 600-800mg for 14 weeks. im gonna do Dianabol - methandrostenolone - at 50mg per day for first 25 days too and have a feeling it might counteract what look im going for ( ive taken it before lots of water retention) but was thinking about throwing some winstral in too. questions: should i get injectable or oral....when/what weeks should i take winstrol......how much mg should i take depending on oral or inject.??? all opinions and criticism welcome. the reason im thinking of throwing winstral is to get a more 'polished' cut/bulk out of the cycle..i have heard good thinks about Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - too

depending on ur stats,,,id probably run 600ew/E.Q.--win last 5 to 6 wks 50mg/ed--and i prefer inj, much longer half life

sorry it does seem confusing im english as second language learner.
anyway first cycle was sustanon 250 at 500mg for 10 weeks and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for 4 weeks. I blew up shaved some seconds off my sprint times went from 175 to 215 in 10 weeks and doubled my strength. im 5"9 215 11% bf.

thanks dr drug anyone elses opinions?? test only at 400mg? the t400 is powerful shit and i wasthinking of running it 800mg e/w for 10-12weeks?>

holy ghost said:
thanks dr drug anyone elses opinions?? test only at 400mg? the t400 is powerful shit and i wasthinking of running it 800mg e/w for 10-12weeks?>
overkill IMO for your second cycle

big greg 82 said:
wks 1-12 t400 - 600mg
wks 1-14 Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - - 400mg
wks 1-4 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 30-50mg ed

or

wks 1-12 t400 - 600mg
wks 1-14 Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - -400mg

Yup! I like It! Go for it Bro and keep it smart.

Best of luck man! :)

Top Bottom