Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my CYCLE????

bbigman2000 said:

NO OFFENCE Stiffler but that will do nothing, and if anything the dude wants to front load the androgen, not tail load with it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

actually it will do something I am living proof I gained almost 30lbs on that exact cycle and I even had to cut it short (stopped on week 7) due to some unrelated problems.

have u ever done a cycle with those doses? :p

Stiffler said:

actually it will do something I am living proof I gained almost 30lbs on that exact cycle and I even had to cut it short (stopped on week 7) due to some unrelated problems.

have u ever done a cycle with those doses? :p

Hi bro, No I havent, You must be one mofo freak of nature to gain that much on that cycle hehe, I only gained 30lbs in 8 months with heavy cycling, and I am one hardcore muther fucker.:p

bbigman2000 said:

Hi bro, No I havent, You must be one mofo freak of nature to gain that much on that cycle hehe, I only gained 30lbs in 8 months with heavy cycling, and I am one hardcore muther fucker.:p

I dont know if u are calling me a liar or what but if u have only gained 30lbs in 8 months off of heavy cycling and training then I would say you're wasting your time and money...

30lbs off of a garage full of gear....huh:p

Stiffler said:

I dont know if u are calling me a liar or what but if u have only gained 30lbs in 8 months off of heavy cycling and training then I would say you're wasting your time and money...

30lbs off of a garage full of gear....huh:p

Actually bro, i peaked at 292lbs and 10% but I have sinced dropped back a little, I compete as a strongman.

Bulldog_10 said:
Your gonna need more gear, but this is what I'd do:

sust 500mg/wk 1-8
Deca 400mg/wk 1-8

Get some arimidex/liquidex for the sides(bloat, gyno, etc...). And you should be good to go.

You only have enough to do that cycle for 5 weeks, so like I said my opinion: get more gear and then your good to go!

Hope this helps you out!
B-10

Thanx for the advice gonna go get some more gear right now!! Whatcha think about me getting some Primo instead of the Deca!!!

Top Bottom