Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique my cycle

mike1234555

Hi this is my second time on this board so I I am new to the whole process.Anyway if someone can give me some advise on my expected cycle on deca.First off I am 40 years old about 195lbs. 17%body fat.Weeks 1 thru 5 200ml of deca then reduce the next three weeks.I also need a simple product that will help me keep most of my gains without much hassle or problems.I am also trying to eat between 4-6000calories a day and 200 grams of protien a day.Analaysis anyone.

You need to up that deca dosage just a shade.Start at 300mgs/week.Run that for 8 weeks.If you feel a taper is necessary,run it at 200mgs week 9,and 100mgs,week 10(personally,I would not taper it,as its slow activity rate sort of self tapers gradually).As far as maintenance of gains,2 weeks after your last shot,start clomid therapy,and run it in this pattern:
Day-1)300mgs(2 tablets every 4-5 hours)
Days 2-12)100mgs a day
Days 13-21)50mgs a day
Day-22-DONE.
Clomid will help restore homeostasis in your natural hormonal levels and this will minimalize post cycle losses....

At your age, I think adding some testosterone would do a lot of good...

Maybe 500 mg/week?

Other than that, what HUCK said is what I would have said as far as the Clomid "therapy."

PERSONAL SIDE NOTE: Since the Deca produces progesterone and not estrogen, you might want to have some Winstrol on hand, since the regular use of Nolvadex will not stop/prevent gyno...

GOOD LUCK!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Top Bottom