Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cycle.

Paulos

Just planning right now, this won't be for a good 4 months...but I like to be ready. :p

Dianabol @ 25mg/ED Weeks 1-5
Sustanon @ 500mg/Wk Weeks 1-12
Equipoise @ 600mg/Wk Weeks 1-12
Finaplix @ 75mg/ED Weeks 6-12

Liquidex @ 1mg/ED Weeks 1-5, .5mg/ED Weeks 6-15
Clomid Therapy Beginning @ Week 15
Bromocriptine on Hand

i perfer to use more mg of test than eq and would also perfer a single ester test.

But overall it looks good.

nautica

Paulos said:
I was thinking about going single ester test as the Sustanon soreness sucks, I'll look into it.

Pussy. j/k

Looks good bro. Why not run the fina til weeks 14? Yes Mike good idea. :D

My cycle is 3 months away!! I might wait 4 months though. All my money is going into getting a new car so I gotta prioritize that.

Nice car. Goodlooking built young guy. Good and fun job. Lots of goodlooking women friends. Bunch of juicehead boys.(most at least) Gorgeous girlfriend. The world is MINE!!! MINE I TELLS THEE!!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Oh wait sorry got carried away there. This is about your cycle. Ummm yes looks good. You will grow. You will be happy. :)

Test E or C over sust and you are golden. I'd also bump the dbol to 30mg and run the fina till the end of the cycle.

What are your stats?

-sk

Mike P.T. said:

Pussy. j/k

Looks good bro. Why not run the fina til weeks 14? Yes Mike good idea. :D

My cycle is 3 months away!! I might wait 4 months though. All my money is going into getting a new car so I gotta prioritize that.

Nice car. Goodlooking built young guy. Good and fun job. Lots of goodlooking women friends. Bunch of juicehead boys.(most at least) Gorgeous girlfriend. The world is MINE!!! MINE I TELLS THEE!!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Oh wait sorry got carried away there. This is about your cycle. Ummm yes looks good. You will grow. You will be happy. :)

Want a prozac? ... or two? :D

-sk

Man the thing about running the Tren so long is I get scared of Kidney damage. I don't know if it's myth or truth but my back is fucking killing me since I started.

I guess it's cool until I start peeing blood, right?

The other problem is I'd have to buy another cart/kit instead of just one comp/kit.

I am still on right now so I have plenty of time to decide what to do. :D

Top Bottom