Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cycle

parachute2

Pls gimme your feedback on my upcoming 2nd cycle, below.

Background: On trt for a few years, did a 6 week cycle of test cyp, test prop and Tren ace that finished up mid Nov. Will begin this second cycle after the holidays, giving myself 8+ weeks off cycle (except for my trt). 37 y/o, 220lbs or so, probably 15-16% BF these days. Goal is an offseason BB bulking stack.

Weeks 1-8: test cyp @200mg/week (my TRT dose)

Weeks 1-8 sustanon @250mg/week

Week 1-5 dbol 50mg ED

Week 1-8 Tren E 300mg/week (pinning 150mg 2x each week)

Some questions:
Sustanon: pin 2x per week? Long water half life is 4 days. How often do other pin sust?

Kick starting/front loading: Any advantage to frontloading a heavier dosage of dbol or Tren e for weeks1-2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would pin sust 3 days a week. I like MWF for sust. I would take the plan longer than 8 weeks since you are using the tren E. I personally would go 12 on it.
Your dbol is the kickstart. No need to front load in my opinion st all.

Your cycle itself looks fine but there are no support supplements. You are really risking developing gyno by running your cycle as it is laid out.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I would also add in a good liver aid when using the dbol as dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid. For a liver aid, look for a supplement based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com

sustanon was designed for TRT and is used in Europe called Omnadren. they pin it actually no more than once a week or once every 2 weeks. the idea was you pin a larger amount upfront, and then let the esters pick up after one another. it has 1 short ester, 1 intermediate, and 2 long esters

in your case doing just an 8 week blast sustanon is not the best test to use, it really should be used in longer cycles or TRT. but since you are going to use it just pin it once or twice a week

I would also swap out dbol for var or tbol. dbol will just add more water retention.

I would pin them all twice per week together. Makes it easier to stay on schedule. As Muskate pointed out, make sure you get your proper supports and ancillaries before starting.

Your cycle itself looks fine but there are no support supplements. You are really risking developing gyno by running your cycle as it is laid out.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I would also add in a good liver aid when using the dbol as dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid. For a liver aid, look for a supplement based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com

I already take arimidex on trt so that base is covered

I have read about cardarine and have in the past asked around about it but never found cardarine anywhere, neither through my vitamin/supp sources or my gear source. I don't know anyone who uses it and I know one of the rules of the board is to not list sources but I'd love to at least know if cardarine can be obtained over the counter or requires a script or is only available underground. I bet as soon as I post this a bunch of dudes will flame me and tell me it's on amazon.com or something...

Liver tox: I'm running dbol for first time and only for 5 weeks - you still think the liver health supps are necessary? I'd planned to invest the time and money in researching liver tox prevention stuff if I run orals again in the future.

I already take arimidex on trt so that base is covered

I have read about cardarine and have in the past asked around about it but never found cardarine anywhere, neither through my vitamin/supp sources or my gear source. I don't know anyone who uses it and I know one of the rules of the board is to not list sources but I'd love to at least know if cardarine can be obtained over the counter or requires a script or is only available underground. I bet as soon as I post this a bunch of dudes will flame me and tell me it's on amazon.com or something...

Liver tox: I'm running dbol for first time and only for 5 weeks - you still think the liver health supps are necessary? I'd planned to invest the time and money in researching liver tox prevention stuff if I run orals again in the future.

You can order cardarine legally as a research chemical liquid from sarms1.com. They are a great source. Fast international shipping and really good products.

Is N2guard absolutely necessary? Theoretically no. Your liver is a very tough organ and if you have no pre-existing health issues, you can get away with running dbol for a couple weeks with no liver aid.

Is n2guard a great addition to your cycle? YES. Remember that your liver is your body's primary fat burning organ. A healthy liver will make your body's fat loss and muscle building goals that much easier.

I would pin sust 3 days a week. I like MWF for sust. I would take the plan longer than 8 weeks since you are using the tren E. I personally would go 12 on it.
Your dbol is the kickstart. No need to front load in my opinion st all.

I would either do the same, or just use test E instead and pin twice a week

Top Bottom