Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique Doctor Prescribed "Cycle"

I haven't had any physical therapy. The nature of the injury is such that it doesn't affect me day-to-day, but I get severe pain in one leg when participating any any athletic activities for an extended period of time. I've exercised it extensively and one leg progresses, but other leg does not. Before I started this cycle, one leg looked fit and the other looked out of shape. My insurance wouldn't cover physical therapy.

If I take your advice and drop it during week 9 (just a few weeks short), do I still proceed with the clomid? I assume that the answer is "yes." If so, do I need to do anything else to limit side or long term problems?

hahaha wow there is that option too.

You know what......after reading that "cycle" again....I just cant bring myself to believe that it was doctor perscribed. really...600mg test wk? 150mg clomid?

Sounds like a classic moron taper up/down cycle with old school idiot pct.

The wording of your post...
"I'm sure that the first three or four posters will be dying to blast me for taking steroids before I got my exercise and diet under control. Keep in mind that I just went into a doctor's appointment and came out with a bunch of prescriptions. I'm not a kid trying to get big and following the advice of his gym buddies."

I think this guy cooked up what he thought was a good idea then realized he was in over his head.

Troll.

Burnthiscorpse - The reason I'm on this board is because I'm looking into those issues (libido, gyno, etc.). It's probably strange to you because this board is for athletes that use this stuff regularly and know it inside out, but when a doctor gives me something I didn't think to question it too much. Eventually I did some research and that led me here. I am hoping for something more than people telling me I'm an idiot. If you could assume I'm not a troll for a minute, and share with me what I could do to improve this (esp on the PCT), I'm genuinely interested in the feedback. My inclination right now is to stop the nandrolone and to cut the cycle short.

This is also probably hard to believe, but I've seen nothing on the web that would make me "cook this up." As far as I can tell, no one really uses deca anymore and I'd have no idea how to get it without a prescription. And one of the main reasons I created this thread is because I agree that the "PCT" (your words not my doctors) doesn't seem right. Threads are inconsistent, but the clomid dose seems high at best. At worse, I should be doing something else entirely.

I'm not sure what it is about the post that makes you think I'm a troll. Sticking my neck out and sounding like a moron with a bunch of guys that clearly know more about this stuff than I do is not my idea of a good time. The only reason I have to post is because I want some substantive feedback.

Drop the nandrolone now. Get a proper pct together and drop the whole cycle now. Its a very very bad idea in your situation. Its going to do nothing to help you. There a re a thousand thread here on Proper PCT.

...and yes...there are many people here who really know their shit. Some who know a good deal. Some who shouldnt be giving advice to others because they are careless with there own shit. Some who are just plain stupid and shouldnt be touching AAS ever. And some who should just be drawn and quartered. Threads like yours happen all the time but with people that just think its a good idea to "jump on some roids". So you'll have to forgive the hardcore skeptics like myself because we see it ALL the time. If you want a prime example of what I mean go to the search engine and type in threads started by Criminal10DinC and read away you'll understand why some of us are the way we are.

Get yourself off the cycle safely as soon as possible. If its something you want to consider for the future then this is the place to learn about it in all aspects. You need to be physically healthier (body fat wise especially) before steroids because they can cause problems in an overweight high BF% person that they wouldnt cause in a person who is in good shape before hand.

I think you really need to get your diet in order and at the same time find some form of excersize that doesn't cause the pain. You need to keep that leg doing soemthing so it doesn't atrophy to worthlessness...

Top Bottom