Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this cycle please lads

Tatyana

Elite Mentor
1 - 6: 0.5mg Injectable Methyltrienolone ED
1 - 6: 50mg Anadrol ED
1 - 7: 25mg Test Suspension ED
1 - 6: 250mg Enanthate Per Week
1 - 12: 100mg NPP EOD
7 - 12: 500mg Enanthate Per Week
12 - 14: 300mg Prop Per Week
2 - 14: 500 i.u.s HCG Per Week
15 - 17: 100mg Clomid / 50mg Clomid / 50mg Clomid

500 mg test ethanate the first two weeks

I have some concerns about my mate.

He has had some problems with his test levels being in the toilet and this is the cycle he wants to do.

24 years old, training for about 4 years (although I also know he doesn't train as hard as he can as I have trained with him, with the exception of legs and back, he will push it) 86 kg - 189 lb, 11-12% bodyfat, and 5' 8.

He has posted this on a UK site, but I just want to double check.

i dont know anything about Methyltrienolone , other than its a nandrolone and rare

he's doing 3 fast nandrolones in the first 6 weeks, but the total dose doesnt seem too high even for a noob

the NPP will clear faster than deca, so recovery _should_ be smoother

dosing is individual -- and too many variables. is this his first cycle?

Mavafanculo said:
i dont know anything about Methyltrienolone , other than its a nandrolone and rare

he's doing 3 fast nandrolones in the first 6 weeks, but the total dose doesnt seem too high even for a noob

Methyltrienolone is both very powerful and very toxic. Taking it with Anadrol poses a very serious risk to his liver.

At the very least, he should be getting his liver values checked a couple of weeks into the cycle.

Methyltrienolone is very intriguing, but is truly the double edged sword.

When Methy-T it was being tested in the middle sixties and early seventies, it was dubbed at "the most hepatotoxic steroid currently known".

I am sure its results are amazing, but please tell your friend to be very careful Tatyana, especially when using this with anadrol. It is of note though, that .5mg ED is the low end of the effective range, so hopefully he will be fine.

does he really want to pin the Test Suspension for ed 7 weeks? the pain is pretty bad :worried:

methyltrienolone is for lean mass sort of makes no sense to take at the same time as a-bombs (i have never heard of an injectable version--but i am old and avoid those sorts of gear)

other than the "1 - 6: 0.5mg Injectable Methyltrienolone ED & 1 - 6: 50mg Anadrol ED"
i think the cycle looks fine, not knowing a whole lot about your mate.

the choice of compounds, weeks, & dosages are unique that is for sure but nothing that is setting off alarms except those two orals. I personally would drop both.

he may also want to continue to run the hcg until week 17. i see not mention of AI's or dostinex.

Sensational said:
When Methy-T it was being tested in the middle sixties and early seventies, it was dubbed at "the most hepatotoxic steroid currently known".

I am sure its results are amazing, but please tell your friend to be very careful Tatyana, especially when using this with anadrol. It is of note though, that .5mg ED is the low end of the effective range, so hopefully he will be fine.

if its been around since the 60's, more reason to stay away -- If it was risk/reward positive, you'd hear about it in more Pro cycles, and the UGs would be carrying it same as tren etc - instead of it being a footnote in profiles

there's a reason it fell by the wayside -- safety as you say or perhaps cost and effectiveness. better results elsewhere with less risk?

Mavafanculo said:

Third or fourth cycle.

He is back into training, he pulled 260 kg/572 lb dead lift today.

He may be a bit shorter, I think he lies a bit about his height.

Think of a typical Welsh physique, he has the same sort of build as James 'Flex' Lewis, legs at least, upper body not as developed.

eddymerckx said:
does he really want to pin the Test Suspension for ed 7 weeks? the pain is pretty bad :worried:

methyltrienolone is for lean mass sort of makes no sense to take at the same time as a-bombs (i have never heard of an injectable version--but i am old and avoid those sorts of gear)

I am pretty sure he does quad injections.

I will make sure he gets bloods, he just moved back to London from Wales, but he probably is registered with a GP.

He didn't get much feedback on the UK board, so this is great.

He did send me the link for methyltrienolone, and I meant to cut and paste the info about it, I think it is meant to be be like tren, binds strongly to the androgen receptors is all I can remember.

Top Bottom