Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique cycle please

Friederick86

first cycle was test alone 700 mg a week for 8, bulk was good not as expected, I won to reinfroce my next cycle
with NPP something like this:

Test E 900mg a week for 12 weeks
NPP 70mg a day from week 1 to 6
aromasin 6mg ED

also how about hcg? should I throw it in there? thank you.

first cycle was test alone 700 mg a week for 8, bulk was good not as expected, I won to reinfroce my next cycle

aromasin 6mg ED

What ester did u use ur first cycle? If you ran e/c 8 weeks is not nearly enough. To run 700 on a first cycle you shoulda had great gains. As far as ur projected cycle i again see overkill in ur projected doses. More is not better. It just means more sides. I also dont see why you want to run a long ester with a short ester. I would switch to prop. You running an ai and caber?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

aromasin 6mg ED

That's just bad planning. 700mg on a first cycle and then only for 8 weeks??

900mg of test per week is irresponsible. Steve nailed it......if you didn't have good results on 700mg per week (also way too high) then your diet is the issue. You need to get the basics down first before adding gear in.

Top Bottom