Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique Cycle

• Thread starter #!/usr/bin/perl
  • Start date
U

#!/usr/bin/perl

I'm a newbie to steroids.
I'm 6 foot, 195. Been working out for 3 years.

Im thinking of
50mgs Winstrol (zambons) ED
300mgs deca per week
reforvit tabs

Anyone know how to run reforvit??

oh sorry.
6 weeks.

I have 24 clomid I want to use at the end of the cycle too.

sounds good try it like this:
winny 50mg ED
deca 400mg wk
d-bol 30mg ED
6wks on it all....
if you can adding some test in would be good too. Like a little sus 250 would work great. 250mg-500mg a wk.

the cost of the zambons drained me too much to add any stuff to my cycle.

I just started working my first job, so tryin to figure out bidgeting and stuff isnt fun.

there is no way i would so a deca cycle without test in it. unless you like not having hard ons. let me ask you a question....what is your reasoning for chosing this stack?

I'd like to see more Clomid to recover from a Deca cycle. This is how we do it ...
Three weeks after your last Deca inject ...
300mgs day one ...
100mgs everyday for the next ten days ...
50mgs everyday for the final ten days.

Now when recovering from Deca an additional 10 days at 50mgs is recommended.

So all together you should have 46 50mg tabs of Clomid.

genarr3 said:
I'd like to see more Clomid to recover from a Deca cycle. This is how we do it ...
Three weeks after your last Deca inject ...
300mgs day one ...
100mgs everyday for the next ten days ...
50mgs everyday for the final ten days.

Now when recovering from Deca an additional 10 days at 50mgs is recommended.

So all together you should have 46 50mg tabs of Clomid.

Genarr is absolutely right. I wish I had an extra 10 clomid after my deca only cycle. My libido is still not a 100%. Next time I will use test in my cycle. I will also consider using proviron as well because although I could get it up and perform, my sexual appetite is not as high as what it was pre-cycle.:confused:

I find HCG is needed mid cycle and the last 2 weeks of every deca cycle. I didnt use it with a deca cycle and I was messed up for months even with clomid

lawnsaver said:
I find HCG is needed mid cycle and the last 2 weeks of every deca cycle. I didnt use it with a deca cycle and I was messed up for months even with clomid

Thanks Lawnsaver. I'm going to do some research on HCG and learn what it is and what it does. I'll try anything to avoid the lack of labido that I have, although it's not completely gone I want it back every bit as high as it was before my cycle. Still overall I was happy with my results :D

Top Bottom