Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this cycle!!!(for after my EQ and winny cycle)

EQui200

Whats up guys I am now done with my first cycle of EQ and Winnie...solid results very happy, but looking forward to my next...I have been doing high amounts of research and come to this conclusion for the gains that I want to acheive. I am up to 180 with 10% body fat...
I would like to get up to a solid 190 with 8%...
HERE'S THE CYCLE

Sust 250mg weeks 1-8
Boldenon 300mg weeks 1-10
Anavar 40mg day weeks 1-5
Winnie V 50mg ed weeks 6-10

Clomid post cycle with nolvadex in there too...

THANKS GUYS AND I KNOW A LOT WILL TELL TO UP THE DOSES...but I am not too sure. I have heard there is no need to take high doses of boldenon while mixing with other anabolics plus my receptors are pretty revved up...

Thanks again
EQ

if this is your second cycle, i'd say bump the sust up to 500mg/week and the eq to 400 mg/week.. looks like your trying to bulk, you might save the anavar for later , and use dbol instead at 15-20mg a day for 4 weeks.. winny at the end is fine..

i agree with the virgin. if you are trying to bulk, drop the anavar, get some dbol, and even save some money.

spentagn said:
i agree with the virgin. if you are trying to bulk, drop the anavar, get some dbol, and even save some money.

If you read his post, he's not trying to bulk. He wants 10lbs and drop 2% BF.

I would add some T3 and cardio to burns some more fat, but doses look good. For what you want, 250mg of test will do fine.

I think that is a good cycle for the gains you are looking for, i dont think t3 would be necessary, just maintain your diet

Top Bottom