x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Credit Card Processing is BACK! Please read !

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Credit Card Processing is BACK! Please read ! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS!! CREDIT CARD PROCESSING IS BACK!!! Starting tonight we are taking credit cards again!! You will no longer have to use MESH - we have heard you loud and clear. It took us some time, and we know how important it is to our customers to be able to pay with a credit or debit card. Now when you check out you will simply add the items to your cart and checkout how you used to in the very beginning. No MESH verification or anything like that. You will then

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Credit Card Processing is BACK! Please read !

ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS!! CREDIT CARD PROCESSING IS BACK!!!

Starting tonight we are taking credit cards again!! You will no longer have to use MESH - we have heard you loud and clear. It took us some time, and we know how important it is to our customers to be able to pay with a credit or debit card.

Now when you check out you will simply add the items to your cart and checkout how you used to in the very beginning. No MESH verification or anything like that.

You will then receive a confirmation email from Ashley with a link to complete the transaction - this takes you straight to a window
    It is going to be processed through one of our other companies so you will see a different name on your statement.

We also have a special offer for 35% off if you help us with leaving reviews on our online store with reviews about those particular products. These could be any products having to do with gaming, pets, COVID-19 masks, kids and baby products, etc...

Example: Once you buy from the link we share with you, it will show as a different item that you are buying (we obviously will know it's related to your invoice, but we cannot correlate the two with the merchant processors), if you leave a review for that product (i.e. video game controller, air purification mask..etc...) saying how much you loved the video game controller or how the air purification mask was perfect for your family or pet...etc., we will give you a coupon code for 35% off your purchase!

Basically, we need your help with this. If you can help us, we can make things easy as can be for you all with the checkout process.
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 25-Sep-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Re: Credit Card Processing is BACK! Please read !

YES!! thats what everyone has been wanting! You guys are the shit!! Thank you!

good deal, this is how it has to be done today dealing with CC processors.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Pay attention people

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Great news!

long awaited news! this is great!

Chairman Member Topps_Baseball88's Avatar

I can't wait to receive my wicker cat tree in the mail and by that I mean the GW and the Clomid I ordered this morning for my pct so I can now start my cycle of Rad Lgd S4 and Gw lol