Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creating a cycle help

lilj888

I am creating this cycle for my friend and possibly for me if it looks good
its suppose to be a high cutting high lbm cycle,

this is the basic of it

Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - -400mg/week for 10weeks
Primobolan - methenolone - -200mg/week for 10
mast-200mg/week for 10
Anavar-50mg/day for 7 weeks

im thinking about adding testosterone enanthate but thats all i would really like to add
testosterone enanthate- 250mg/week for 10 weeks

this is a beginner cycle and he hasnt really tooken a cycle before so low doses for first time

his stats are also 5'9-10 165lbs and problemly 7-9% bf

Last edited:
lilj888 said:

this is the basic of it

mast-200mg/week for 10

im thinking about adding testosterone enanthate but thats all i would really like to add

this is a beginner cycle and he hasnt really tooken a cycle before so low doses for first time

Way complicated for a first cycle.

Definitely add the test, you'll have no libido otherwise.

10 weeks is too short for the EQ. You can either start it 4 weeks earlier and run it for 14 weeks, or find a shorter boldenone ester to run for 10 weeks, or not include it in this cycle.

I say drop it since you're cycle has too many compounds for a first timer anyway.

You have mast at 200mg/wk but masteron needs to be injected EOD.

Here's my version of your cycle:

wk 1-10: test-e 250mg/wk
wk 1-10: primobolan 200mg/week
wk 1-10: proviron 50mg/day
wk 6-12: anavar 50mg/day
wk 13-15: Post Cycle Therapy

alright thanks but i kind of want mast in there so should i raise the mg? i also can add alonger eq i havent purchased products yet, going to after i figure cycle out so everything is rearrangeable

lilj888 said:
alright thanks but i kind of want mast in there so should i raise the mg? i also can add alonger Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - i havent purchased products yet, going to after i figure cycle out so everything is rearrangeable

You can keep the masteron, just inject 50mg EOD and that will work out to 175mg/week. I just try to avoind injecting that often if I can.

Like I said, long cycle lengths are needed to see the gains from EQ. But the bigger issue is that on your first cycle you have no idea how you're body is going to react. If you're injecting 4 different compounds and you get horrible acne, or start losing hair, or just generally feel like shit; how will you know which steroid is causing the problem?

For instance, primobolan gives me acne and causes my hair to shed. And I hate the painful pumps I get from equipoise. I know this because I've run them each with just testosterone and testosterone by itself before that.

The simplist solution is the best one. Most people will tell you to run just test for a first cycle; maybe throw in an oral at the end.

nydj66 said:
Way complicated for a first cycle.

Definitely add the test, you'll have no libido otherwise.

10 weeks is too short for the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - . You can either start it 4 weeks earlier and run it for 14 weeks, or find a shorter boldenone ester to run for 10 weeks, or not include it in this cycle.

I say drop it since you're cycle has too many compounds for a first timer anyway.

You have mast at 200mg/wk but masteron needs to be injected EOD.

Here's my version of your cycle:

wk 1-10: test-e 250mg/wk
wk 1-10: primobolan 200mg/week
wk 1-10: proviron 50mg/day
wk 6-12: anavar 50mg/day
wk 13-15: Post Cycle Therapy

hey 66...

great advise on being to complicated for first cycle... 88, if you absolutely want to add masterone in on your first cycle i would do it this way:

wk 1-6 anavar, 50mgs ED
wk 1-10 testosterone enanthate 250mg week
wk 6-10 mast 100mg eod
PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy

but, i still think that the first cycle can be a great experience with just 250mg week of test...

You could run

wk 1-12 : test e 250mg e/w or Sust 250 at 500 ew
wk 5-11: anavar 50mg/day
wk 6-12 mast 50 ed or 100mg eod

damn man you are trying to make a complicated cycle for a first one Like NYDJ said id just run test and throw in an oral in the beginning or end depending on what you want to gain HOPE THIS HELPS GL be smart.

lilj888 said:

this is the basic of it

mast

his stats are also 5'9-10 165lbs and problemly 7-9% bf

Def add at least that low dose test. I like it at 500 to start. That low dose primo is a waste. and if this is a first cycle drop the masteron. (Actually I'd drop the eq too, that way if sides are a bitch you know its from the test. No need to get crazy with the compounds on a first cycle. Especially, at that size, eating and training will be way more of a factor then if you add or keep the eq and/or masteron, way more) But if he didnt care and wanted to run more then 1, I'd do it like this:

test 1-12 - 500wk
EQ 1-12 - 400 wk
anavar - 50ed 6-12

thanks guys for the advice i will try to put something together with all of the information

Top Bottom