Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and under-the-skin (Subcutaneous?) water retention.

Riker29

So, how much DOES creatine really effect the amount of water held under the skin (as opposed to in the muscles).

I am trying to rip up, get more deifintion, vascularity, but have been doing Creatine for a while. I was wondering how much Creatine really does effect this, or if that's a myth.

The water retension from creatine is INTRA-CELLULAR.Creatine influences OSMOSIS of fluids,meaning it draws water from surrounding tissues INTO the cell and expands it....

Ok, I got flamed on another board for this but it's true and I know its from the creatine. About 1/2 - 1 hour after I take creatine I get clear bumps all over my arms and some on my chest. They only last an hour or so then fade away, its weird but I think it is the water trying to escape my skin. Also I notice water in the muscle, mainly biceps, nothing big though. Creatine is the shit!

I get full muscles on creatine but I also get bloated in the gut and retain fluids in my hands, the added water,go's pretty fast when I stop or lower the creatine dose, remember everyone does not react the same on every supp.

I always hold water subQ when I take creatine. I also seem to be more prone to acne as well. I know creatine does not influence hormonal levels, threfore it must be through some other mechanism.

Notice if you eat candy (Sugars) you'll be more prone to acne. Creatine, premixed is usually combined with dextrose.

As far as the subcutaneous water retention, it might have something to do with the GI rating of the dextrose in it. I notice I hold a LOT more water on high glycemic carbs.

Top Bottom