Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive always like CREATINE. I dont use it all the time..but do use it on a somewhat regular basis.

I have the orange flavored creatine alone with ancient strength and nice combo is i may add!

MH 1000 on nontraining days would make the ancient strength go a long way. I might pick up both and only use ancient strength on training days.

needto, if you;re reading this come out with a bulk beta alanine supp already :)

MH 1000 on nontraining days would make the ancient strength go a long way. I might pick up both and only use ancient strength on training days.

needto, if you;re reading this come out with a bulk beta alanine supp already :)

that or if u hate creatine powder(like me).. stock up on ancient strength during the march sale 25%off with discount code=hurricane25 at needtobuildmuscle.com

with the code each bottle is 17.99.. at that killer price u could very well use ancient strength all the time.

when ancient strength fist came out it was over $30 a bottle.. that is a steallll

that or if u hate creatine powder(like me).. stock up on ancient strength during the march sale 25%off with discount code=hurricane25 at needtobuildmuscle.com

with the code each bottle is 17.99.. at that killer price u could very well use ancient strength all the time.

when ancient strength fist came out it was over $30 a bottle.. that is a steallll

ancient strength was actually 33 dollars a bottle when it 1st came out!! now at 17.99 after discount, u have to be crazy not to stock up!

Last edited:
Just as a side note, Dharkam was not Michael Gundill, it was Dan Duchaine. Duchaine wrote under the nom de plum of Dharkam so he could talk about new theories that he had without the "Duchaine" moniker.

Where in the world did you get that Gundill wasn't Dharkam? For Duchaine to have been lying about that would be like penning a bunch of underground articles and saying, oh Charles Poliquin actually wrote those. Gundill is a real person and a respected author in his own right. He used the pen name because penning the kind of articles Duchaine wrote is frowned upon in some European countries.

I am stocked up on Ancient Strength but I also got some Powerchews creatine to try out along with the Test C from my uncle! I am going to get the most that I can out of this...lol

Pay close attention, If you have ever been caught saying " I only use steroids, and supplements are all a waste of money" You are about to look like a fool my friend and everyone's going to be laughing at you once the word gets out.

This made me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom