Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have some at the house! Going to go well with some Var:)

Anytime i use creatine i gain great strength and fullness and i dont look like water like alot of people say on here-
Whats funny is when im off cycle and take creatine everyone is saying " Dudwe what are u on?" and "u are on roids man" lol so creatine helps me look like im on when im off so its like my little legal steroid without all the hormone issues just my 2 cents

Creatine will ENHANCE the effects of your anabolic steroid cycle, BIG TIME!!

Great article Nate Dog!!

I hear that Orbitnutrition.com sells a pretty highly advanced Creatine type product that you created am I right Ross? Ancient strength at needtobuildmuscle.com is the perfect pre work out creatine but From what I remember waking up to a bottle of Androgenerate is not to bad a Idea. Hit the Andro in the am, Ancient strength pre work out, Muscle replenisher post work out and you got damn near 15g of creatine I think?

Now thats what I call enhancing the hell out of your steroid cycle right there.

Creatine on cycle for sure. I can pretty much guarantee I'd lose 5-10lbs on the big lifts within a week if I dropped creatine.

I'm always holding an easy 8-10lbs extra water from the stuff.

I have tried the Kre Alyk now for a while and I didnt think it did all that some said it would..I will be going back to Creatine Mono..but will have to figure out some how to use it without getting heartburn...was mixing it with Gatorade..but that alone will give me heartburn...whats the best way to mix creatine..??

not as good as regular creatine monohydrate. these new creatines always fall short and are over priced.

Exactly. What you need is NTBM reg creatine MH Orange tang flavor. If you get heart burn from this just take a half a tums with it.

Take ancient strength pre work out because its got fast,med,slow absorbing Creatine. Gets in when you need it most and last till the work outs over. The rest of the time a cheap creatine MH works perfect. Also remember that both onslaught ( dirt cheap) and our muscle replisher ( for people who must have the best of the best) have plenty of creatine MH in them for post work out.

When on a steroid cycle you want at least 10-15 grams of creatien a day..
On work out days
1 serving creatine MH in the am
1 serving Ancient strength pre work out
1 serving of muscle replenisher or onslaught post work out.

On non work out days.
1 serving of Creatine MH 3 times a day

Anabolic enhancement stack

check out the sick steroid enhancement stack I put together bro's. 15g of creatine a day for 3 whole months. Wrapped up in 3 of the most powerful creatine delivery products in the industry. For under 99.00 when you use the 15% off needto139 discount code. Don't forget we also ship this stack 2-3 day priority mail for free on every order in the USA and for only 20.00 priority shipping world wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom