Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and protein..

whey protein I just buy the best deal for the biggest tub and creatine alkalyn it doesn't bloat you like monohydrate

btw: this is the STEROID forum :)

If you dont mind a little water I like Creapure creatine. Prolab has it amongst others. Protein is about money and also check the cholesterol on its profile, some are extremely high.

moved this over to the supplements section.

at 16 you are too young to even visit the AAS board bro. stick to the supps and weightlifting forums for atleast another 5 years

Good catch bro...As far as creatine goes I would get the powerchews. They are easy to digest, taste good and offer an effective delivery system. Creatine is more easily absorbed when there is some glucose (sugar) present during digestion.

They hae branch chain amino acids as well...so there is your proteins.

Unless you were looking for a protein powder with high calories for gaining bulk.

powerchews.com

Everyone is going to differ on this but tons to choose from. I learned by trial and researching the forum logs! Myofusion by Gaspari taste awesome and is one of the tops. It's a staple for me now. Also Creatine nitrate by APS is one that is well liked and I use as staple as I don't bloat or have any sides. Check out Orbitnutrition.com they have the best supps for wicked low prices. Good luck!

What would u guys think the best creatine and protein out the is??

Thanks!!

Top Bottom