Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine on a low carb diet

Krazykat

I`m on a low carb diet around, 80 grams on non training days. I thought I`d try loading with creatine but obviously no Cell-tech type stuff for me which is like 70 grams of carbs a pop!

So I have taken it with my breakfast, lunch, and protein shakes. Averaging around 25 grams a day for 3 days, I can`t say I feel or look terribly volumised.

Is this normal? I reckon a lot of creatine bloat people talk of is caused by ingesting tons of sugar. No sugar for me, and perhaps thus no bloat.

Any opinons?

Cheers me dears!

Krazykat -

I have also noticed the same thing as you, I'm on a low carb diet to get my bf down and it working, but however, you dont feel volumized or in my terms 'flat' I think is because of the carbs. Taking less carbs is kinda in a similar way carb depleting before a show for instance, you reduce the glycogen stores in your muscles therefore, you will feel flat. Less glycogen stores means less water going into your cells (osmosis) so you will not be volumized so to speak. Pros deplete carbs preparing for their show and they will load carba a couple of days before the show which gives them the full volumized look of their muscles.

So this is my opinion and what I've read, so even creatine wont help you. It kinda sucks the low carb diet cos I feel flat most of the time.

Mini

Top Bottom