Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine look what it did for me :(

simonf

When i was not on steroids ,i was taking creatine and protein powder

Now my Enamel is coming off my 2 front teeth and its sore

The dentist said it was creatine plus eating melons the acid burned the enamel off , :(

now its going to cost me $350

and i also have to have 2 injections in the gum the front 2 ..ooch

anyone every got this ,or got an enamel repair

plus u dont need to get knocked out for this so it must not be that sore

hope not

:)

Haven't heard of creatine doing this, but anything with citric acid can strip the enamel off your teeth.

Wooha 300 posts baby.

I am in the dental management business and own 2 offices. In general your teeth are part of your genetics. I see people who NEVER brush and have teeth that are as solid as steel. Others brush 3-5 times a day and still have decayed weak teeth. As far enamel goes, creatine should not strip the enamel off your teeth. Its the acid in oranges and stuff that screw your enamel up..And if it really is the creatine, just make sure you brush your teeth immediately after taking your creatine.

By the way, What is he charging you to do? Seems to me that he might be putting some veneers on your front teeth. In that case $300 is pretty cheap. Be VERY cautious about the quality of the veneers and insist that he sends your veneers to a QUALITY lab to be made, or else you are going to be walking around with some screwed up veneers.

How in the fuck could a dentist know that creatine strips enamel, did he hear that in dental school?, that just sounds very odd!......I have never, ever heard that!

Burgboy said:
How in the fuck could a dentist know that creatine strips enamel, did he hear that in dental school?, that just sounds very odd!......I have never, ever heard that!
Well, who else would know? The proctologist?

enamel repair??? No such thing. Once its gone its gone. You usually get Veneers, which is a thin piece of porcelain that covers the front of your teeth.

Top Bottom