Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and cutting

Bam Bam

Does anyone know if it is okay to use creatine while getting in "contest shape"? Will it make you hold water? Bam

This is not from personal experience, but I have been told that creatine can make you hold water and the standard way is to come off of it 4-6 weeks out from contest. I cannot recall where the article is, but I did read about cutting and creatine.

Hope this helps....karma is always welcome.

I could be wrong but to my knowledge the powder creatine makes you retain water but liquid creatine is OK (however more expensive.) I stick with liquid during cycles, but I wouldn't if it was powder.

ace6921 said:
I could be wrong but to my knowledge the powder creatine makes you retain water but liquid creatine is OK (however more expensive.) I stick with liquid during cycles, but I wouldn't if it was powder.

:FRlol:

Creatine doesn't neccersarily make you hold water. It is the loading phase, the taking 20-25g a day for 5 days that shocks the cells osmotic enviroments. If you on't load and just take 5g a day you should be fine. Only problem with this is that it takes about 2 weeks for cells to be saturated. I much prefer doing creatine this way. I always take it with r-ala too, think this might help.

Creatine does make you retain water bro, I wouldn't do it right up to a contest. You want to have as much vascularity as possible. The bro's gave some sound advice, drop it 4-6 wks out. By the way can you explain the difference between liquid creatine and creatine mixed with water? Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't those both liquids? Not to mention it is the same substance bro so how is that going to make you retain less water?

Creatine will draw some extra water into your muscles.

For some, this gives a fuller, harder look. For some, this may smooth them out.

Creatine will not hinder fatty acid metabolism.

Finally, some answers. I was thinking that it would make you hold water but wanted to be sure. Thanks guys. Bam

Top Bottom