Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Cocktail

HemoDilator

Hey, I was just wondering....I stopped juicing about a year ago. Mostly due to the fact that I am very prone to MPB and it's already taking it's course. Can taking creatine cause you to lose more hair???? I just started taking Creatine Cocktail by Twinlab. The ingredients include Maltodextrin, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Flavors, Potassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Magnesium Phosphate, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate, Potassium Citrate, Silica, Beta Carotene, Disodium Phosphate, Asparteme**, Malic Acid, and Chromium Picolinate*** I thought taking this should be much milder on the hairloss but not really too sure....there are alot of ingredients I have no idea about and never heard of. Could this interfere with the Propecia I'm on now or should I discontinue the creatine ASAP?

MPB is androgen related, there are no androgens in the ingredients of that creatine cocktail. -- It's won't speed up your hair loss.

Top Bottom