Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy sweating problem

derekhoffer

I have a horrible sweating problem to the point where I have to have a towel in my car and bring extra shirts with me because I’ll sweat through them within 20 min.. when I’m off the PEDS it’s not as bad as on, but still bad.. my hands are always sweaty I have to warn people before I shake there hands and it sucks lol.. my Endo shook my hand and was like are you on testosterone now?? He knows that I use PEDS but just knew i was on at the time because of how much I was sweating.. but I’m not sure if people sweat as bad as I do, so Im Just wondering if anyone has had or is going through something similar to me!

no i have not... i sweat a lot when i run, but im running in long sleeve thermals for ten miles, so clearly i sweat a lot but other than that, no

sweating is the bodies way to cool itself down.

dogs cannot sweat, so if you run with your dog they will pant instead

you should replace those lost minerals and hydrate after sweating a lot. if you do that then there is absolutely nothing wrong with sweating a lot

Top Bottom