Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy shit Crazy people do.

dilznik

That injection thread got me thinking of a funny story from anout 4 years ago. I had a guy I was training at work who was pretty damn large and talked all kinds of shit about what he was on and how much he could bench. I started working out with the guy about 3 months of knowing him and found out he wasn't bull shitting about his lifts. I come to find out he only did orals and was scared to inject. Making a long story short, I helped him out with a few injections (quad) to be sure he knew what he was doing and to keep him from screwing himself up. It came time for him to do it on his own. He picks me up on the way to the gym and pulls over into a grocery store parking lot and proceeds to fill the syringe and then dumps rubbing alcohol all over his leg, hands, and the car. I didn't say anything honestly I was speachless. He then grabs the needle and thru his mesh gym shorts, stabs staight down into the middle of his thigh as if he was trying to kill it with the needle! It was some insane ass shit watching this. Well he ended up getting a cyst and spent some time in the hospital getting pint upon pint of puss drained from the injection. Lesson in all this, don't injection in a grocery store parking lot.
:evil:

dilznik said:
That injection thread got me thinking of a funny story from anout 4 years ago. I had a guy I was training at work who was pretty damn large and talked all kinds of shit about what he was on and how much he could bench. I started working out with the guy about 3 months of knowing him and found out he wasn't bull shitting about his lifts. I come to find out he only did orals and was scared to inject. Making a long story short, I helped him out with a few injections (quad) to be sure he knew what he was doing and to keep him from screwing himself up. It came time for him to do it on his own. He picks me up on the way to the gym and pulls over into a grocery store parking lot and proceeds to fill the syringe and then dumps rubbing alcohol all over his leg, hands, and the car. I didn't say anything honestly I was speachless. He then grabs the needle and thru his mesh gym shorts, stabs staight down into the middle of his thigh as if he was trying to kill it with the needle! It was some insane ass shit watching this. Well he ended up getting a cyst and spent some time in the hospital getting pint upon pint of puss drained from the injection. Lesson in all this, don't injection in a grocery store parking lot.
:evil:

u forgot the other part to the story:

while in the hospital he had blood work done and they found out his liver was shot to shit because of all his oral only cycles that he had been taking

MAN IF HE ONLY KNEW

Yeah did he run his orals for like 3 years straight or what ? His liver was probably like a bright green color.

I bet he wore those sweaty shit stained shorts to the gym everyday for a month without washing them. Then he pushed a needle through them and right into his body. Freaky.

ThepoolGuy said:
I bet he wore those sweaty shit stained shorts to the gym everyday for a month without washing them. Then he pushed a needle through them and right into his body. Freaky.
Thinking the same damn thing. The funny thing about all he went thru, he still did stupid shit. He even after the cyst used 1 needle for 2 weeks because he didn't have any left. Anyone with common sense would not do this, at least I assume the wouldn't. He had no idea it was bad. I haven't seen him in like 2 years, but the last time I did he was huge, bald and had a weird orange color to his skin. Funny thing about that is he said he had been off a year.

Top Bottom