Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy sex drive

teamATOS

The issue is actually the opposite of what you may think, when I'm on any aas my sex drive is so high that I find it hard to be faithful. It's fucking crazy, am I just a dick or does this happen to everyone?

Happened to me bro I was running high tren for a few weeks got caught out by my current fiancé talking to this other woman, we ended up working it out but it was pretty rough for a long time
I look back now that I’m off everything and it was fucking stupid and my girl is 10x hotter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue is actually the opposite of what you may think, when I'm on any aas my sex drive is so high that I find it hard to be faithful. It's fucking crazy, am I just a dick or does this happen to everyone?

Everyone - no.

My libido goes up substantially with certain compounds but it doesnt give me thoughts of being unfaithful. You're either faithful or you're not. Drugs dont change whether or not you will be faithful. It just might bring that sude out of you more.

Top Bottom