Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy night sweats....on Test E/Deca

fbodyguy02

I had to change my bed sheets, underwear, and pillow cases 3 fucking times yesterday night!!! The GF is starting to be concerned with my health.

Now I have heard lots of people experiencing this with Tren/fina... anyone else experience this with either Test E and or Deca?

Should I be concerned? :coffee:

Thanks for any insight.

Running test e now and i am having some night sweats but not that bad. I just try do drink lots of water. I wake about every 2-3 hours anyway so i just have a glass of water. goodluck

yes, I get them, usually worse on the night after my injection. I'm on Test/Deca right now and at least 2 nights a week sweat like crazy always have when doing Test/Deca. My diet is good and I get plenty of water.

I had this happen when i ran the same cycle only when i injected at night not sure when you inject but i would do it in the AM, that seemed to help me. Anyone know exactly why this happens?

yes, test/deca gave me the night sweats too, at least 3-4 nights a week, several times a night i would wake up completely soaking fucking wet !!!
it gets worse after the last poke when you are waiting for the esters to clear also.

Have you guys experienced this only on a Test/Deca cycle. Meaning is it the combination of the two. Or is it from just the test or just the deca?

Top Bottom