Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crazy mass stack cycle?

oxezo

What do you think about this cycle:
week 1-12 test cyp 750mg/week
week 1-4 dbol 50mg/day
week 4-11 npp 400mg/week

aromasin 12.5mg eod
liv32 ( liver support )

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I have a few suggestions.

1. Npp is a nandrolone so you need to add an anti prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. This is important to prevent side effects like gyno and water retention. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. I personally would use N2guard over Liv-52. N2guard is a way superior liver aid. Do some research on TUDCA -> http://www.evolutionary.org/tudca

TUDCA is by far the best liver aid supplement on the market today. Most supplement companies don't include it in their liver aid supplements because it is so expensive. N2guard is (in my opinion) the best liver aid supplement on the market because it contains a full dosage of TUDCA per serving.

Get your friends to read the article on TUDCA I linked up above and I am sure they will start to reconsider their old school Liv-52 supplement.

3. The 2 SERM PCT is very old school and not optimal at all. Your clomid dosage is absolutely excessive as well. Your PCT needs a complete overhaul. After your cycle I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

start your NPP from week 1.. why wait till week 4?

add proviron to the cycle, very important to offset DHN from the nandrolone

and please improve that PCT. i wouldn't use nolva in pct after a nandrolone, there is plenty of guys who have made that costly mistake

Instead of NPP, why not just take deca? Because test c needs injecting twice a week, while NPP EOD

Overall I like the cycle. Just a few tweaks. I am assuming you have a limited quantity of NPP which is why you are starting it at week 4. I would start it week 1 if that is not the case. The PCT is the main part that needs work though.

i prefer npp because i cant run the cycle longer more than 12 weeeks so i think running deca like 10 weeks would be a waste. Then yes i can do only 8 week of npp at 400 so i was thinking when dbol is last week and test is about to kick boom i start npp too. Does this make sense? or not?

i prefer npp because i cant run the cycle longer more than 12 weeeks so i think running deca like 10 weeks would be a waste. Then yes i can do only 8 week of npp at 400 so i was thinking when dbol is last week and test is about to kick boom i start npp too. Does this make sense? or not?

the synergy you will get stacking NPP and test together makes it in your favor to start them together. that is a mild anabolic with an androgen. DHN with a DHT. etc. that is why we stack steroids. so IMO starting them from day 1 TOGETHER is better.

but if you want to do it your way that is fine, if that floats your boat. essentially all things being equal by week 6 you will have greater results had you started them week 1 together.

the synergy you will get stacking NPP and test together makes it in your favor to start them together. that is a mild anabolic with an androgen. DHN with a DHT. etc. that is why we stack steroids. so IMO starting them from day 1 TOGETHER is better.

but if you want to do it your way that is fine, if that floats your boat. essentially all things being equal by week 6 you will have greater results had you started them week 1 together.

But Test cyp will kick around week 4-5 so npp will work mostly alone, is not better start npp when test is about to kick in ? or am i wrong?

Top Bottom