Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CRAZY lower back pumps

guards

Platinum
Hey guys,

I'm on my third week of fina/winny/test. I love to run in the mornings except i have been getting such CRAZY lower back pumps that i can't make it past a few km.

I think it is the winny (ithink) and am considering dropping it so that i can continue my morning runs.....what do you guys think?

DBOL does the same thing to me. A buddy of mine that is a pharmacist told me to super load magnesium and calcium. It took about a week or so for it to kick it but it seems to work. I am not sure what the science is behind it, but it worked for me.

Hope this helps,

P

I'm not sure what to do......hard to cut up when my choice of cardio is being limited like that.

I love running....I am willing to drop the winny but not the tren

Thats the first time I have heard of this one. How much water are you holding right now. What else are you taking beside winny,test, and fina? I would be willing to bet it is being caused from something else. I'll check back with ya later tonight.

Yeah, I have the same problem with any aas, lower back and the front of my goddamn calves. I can see veins popping out in the front of my leg, presumably from the constant motion of lifting my feet. Its unbearable after a mile. WTF is it with these strange locations getting pumps. Ive tried different stuff and I dont get it when I use anavar alone.

Guards,

I believe it is the fina. Sorry to say :( Last fina cycle I did 4 weeks fina alone and by the 3rd week my left lower back got so tight I would have to sit down while just doing yard work.

I threw in winny after that but no change. Same pump/tightness.

Latamier said:
Thats the first time I have heard of this one. How much water are you holding right now. What else are you taking beside winny,test, and fina? I would be willing to bet it is being caused from something else. I'll check back with ya later tonight.

I'm holding very little water at the moment. The only other thing i am taking is liquidex at 1mg eod.

Any ideas?

Only1eagle said:
Guards,

I believe it is the fina. Sorry to say :( Last fina cycle I did 4 weeks fina alone and by the 3rd week my left lower back got so tight I would have to sit down while just doing yard work.

I threw in winny after that but no change. Same pump/tightness.

I've done probably 5 fina cycles and NEVER had this problem before. I've only used winny twice before, and both were bulking cycles so my cardio was at a mininum.

guards said:

I'm holding very little water at the moment. The only other thing i am taking is liquidex at 1mg eod.

Any ideas?

I am almost wondering if you may just be cramping from the lack of water or potassium in your system. Do you think this could be a possibility? Taking any dieuretics? Dieuretics can cause a problem similar to this. Let me know when ya can.

Latamier said:

I am almost wondering if you may just be cramping from the lack of water or potassium in your system. Do you think this could be a possibility? Taking any dieuretics? Dieuretics can cause a problem similar to this. Let me know when ya can.

hhhmmm...that could deffinitely be the problem. I've been slacking with my H2O lately. I think i am going to drop the winny anyway though and rework my cycle a little.

I was doing:

fina @ 75mg/ed for weeks 1-8
winny @ 50 mg/ed for weeks 1-8
test @ 600mg/week for weeks 1-10

I think i am going to switch the winny to weeks 8-12

What do you think?

Top Bottom