Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy high dosages

SilvaFreed

[FONT=&quot]Alright guys as the title of the thread says I want to hear some if the craziest gear dosages that you have ever ran on cycle.. Just wondering what compounds you ran at super high dosages (injects and orals) how high you ran them and for how long.. I'm curious, you always see numbers flying around on the internet and with guys like bostin loyd throwing in some crazy dosages I'm wondering about you guys first hand experience, thanks![/FONT]

None. I try to keep my cycles reasonable as this is a marathon not a sprint.

i dont run "crazy high doses" and have always had a lot more common fucking sense that be a moron like that... really dont like a thread like this at all which would encourage that or at least give these ideas to others...

A gram of test is the highest dosage I've ran, and quite honestly it was glorious and beautiful. I'm considering going to test only cycles going forward. For me, test has always been best

But high dosages of anything are a thing of the past for me. I'm as big as I want to get. I just want to keep what I have as long as I can, be healthy, stay lean and harden up in the summer.

Top Bottom