Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crazy embarrassing acne!

daryllsimon33

[FONT=&quot]well, i went to the beach the other day and i knew i was going to have to keep a low profile because my back is so broke out. But i thought i better go and get a litlle sun and some salt water on it to help. well my freind was like, "dude, youi look like you got shot with a shot gun man". then he said it was totally purple when i got out of the water. Its all messed up. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It seems like the end of every cycle, brings on another breakout. i always follow with a month of clomid started at the appropriate time. i try to taper dosages down a litlle near the end to prevent the quick drop that you can suffer from cutting out at a high dose. i started acctane, 60mg/d, three months ago and im still blasted with zits! WTF[/FONT]

Anytime you have hormone fluctuations, such as coming on and off cycle, you can have breakouts. Tapering you dosages may well be making it worse, since your are increasing the amount of time you have unsteady hormone levels.

Top Bottom