Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crazy dreams and insomnia on test/deca/dbol WTF?

jmead

ok.. so i started my cycle 2 mondays ago.. and for the past 2 weeks i havent been able to sleep throughout the night.. i wake up constantly.. toss and turn.. my girlfriend is startin to get pissed becuase i wake her up 3-4 times every night.. i feel like i cant get comfortable and wake up miserable in the morning not really tired just feel like shit..

i have just now started putting 2 and 2 together and realized this all began when i started my cycle..

right now im on

60mg dbol
900mg test
600mg deca
letro(tablets) .5mg ED
cabaser(tablets) .5mg E3D

what is causing this? ive taken all these compounds before but ive never had this problem..

only thing is ive never ran test with deca, i just ran deca alone.. but i have run test/npp so it shouldnt be a big deal..

help? im tired of this shit

i forgot to mention that every dream i have is about sex with twins, killing someone i know, or just being really confused and walking around not knowing wtf im doing..

by the way im taking 5iu GH 5on 2off also.. which SHOULD make me sleep better if im not mistaken..

haha that sounds like tren sides. evertime i used tren and i still do i always have crazy ass dreams. and cant sleep and sweats like no other.

jmead said:
ok.. so i started my cycle 2 mondays ago.. and for the past 2 weeks i havent been able to sleep throughout the night.. i wake up constantly.. toss and turn.. my girlfriend is startin to get pissed becuase i wake her up 3-4 times every night.. i feel like i cant get comfortable and wake up miserable in the morning not really tired just feel like shit..

i have just now started putting 2 and 2 together and realized this all began when i started my cycle..

right now im on

60mg dbol
900mg test
600mg deca
letro(tablets) .5mg ED

what is causing this? ive taken all these compounds before but ive never had this problem..

only thing is ive never ran test with deca, i just ran deca alone.. but i have run test/npp so it shouldnt be a big deal..

Damn bro that sucks, I am doing 2 iu ed m-f of gh and I sleep like a rock where I used to sleep like dog shit. I had this problem with letro and cabaser before. It was killing my sleep pattern. I dont see anything else that throws up a red flag bro.

i dont get the sweats just cant stay asleep.. i pass out initially pretty quick but then im up every 45 minutes or so tossing and turning

melatonin is my best friend right now, I seem to have the same problems pop 2 melatonin before bed and u will be just fine, u will still sweat but youll actually sleep

Interesting, I'm on Test E and Tren E as of 2 Mondays ago(same start date as u) and am having no sleep problems(knock on wood). 60 mg of DBOL is pretty stout, are you taking some of the DBOL late at night? Has that amount of DBOL jacked with your blood pressure? Hard to tell what could be causing this. Just a couple of thoughts...

jmead said:

right now im on

60mg dbol
900mg test
600mg deca
letro(tablets) .5mg ED

Test + Nandralones screw with my sleep pattern big time. I usually get night sweats alot too but even if I don't, my sleep sucks. I wake up constantly throughout the night.

Top Bottom