Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy bulk

They are a con of the highest order. One I just looked at calls itself 'D-Bal' (as opposed to the short hand for dianobol = dbol.

The site says it sells legals steroids.

'D-bal' is whey protein and amino acids. £35 for 90 tabs. So it costs the same as a real steroid for about 150g of protein. I could buy close to 2-kilos (2000g) for the same amount.

have you ever looked at the ingredients in crazy bulk dude? i mean, if you think that whey protein is like a steroid or cant comprehend the difference then i dont know what to tell you... their dbol product has whey protein, bcaas and tribulus which is a test booster... LMFAO.. its fine to sell a product like that but to make a reference to dbol is just as absurd as claiming the earth is flat

They are dietary supplements given the same name as steroids to try and trick a naive audience. Save your money

How is crazy bulk products are different from steroids? Is this products are useful?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

You are probably referring to these mass gainers?
Very poor quality calories, I wouldn't waste or recommend wasting money to those products.

Just make your own, much cheaper + much healthier option.

Top Bottom