Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy border stories, lets hear them.

Scott 21

I crossed the border a few time, just mostly to shoot up then come back across, so I never had any problems. But I like to hear some of your stories, this should be a interesting thread :D .

I was crossing back from TJ (on foot) and part of the walkway we go over overlooks secondary...So we stopped and watched for awhile and found a minivan that they were cutting the top off of...They peeled it back and started to unload blocks of coke...Scared the shit out of us to see that happening...The customs guys say us watching and yelled at us to keep moving...

me and my friend were going to nuevo laredo for the first time and didn't know what to expect. First of all we were randomly checked on the way in. That scared the hell out of us when people with big machine guns are looking through my car. After that we got the stuff and were trying to figure out how to get it across we were about to take it but we payed some guy to do it for us. Good thing because they searched our car on the way out and brought the dogs and everything. Well we met up with the guy and were home bound when we encountered a roadway check. Scared as hell we stuffed our juice under the shifter. Of coarse we were searched again because the guy said our car smelled like weed. But luckily we got away and made it home safely!

A freind and I were coming across from Neuvo Lerado and they asked us some questions and began to search the car. They had us take everything out and went through it, then they searched us and then started on the car. The first place they looked is where we put it, under the trunk lid lining. But, he could not find it because we had put double sided tape around it and dropped it in. You could not see it and had to use wire to fish it out. They spent 1hr going over the car. Looked every where and even took off platic covers. Used the dogs and mirrors, the works. The funny part is I have compartments under the armrest on the front doors and they never opened them.

One time I was crossing the border and customs gave me a full body cavity search.

....did I just "score"??? :confused:

Man i would shit my pants if that happened to me.

Im not the border run type.

My wife and I had just made a run down to Ensenada. She had a show coming up in a few months so we needed to get a couple things. While down there we decided to stock up. I had my car packed to the gills... I can't say I really even took too much time "hiding" anything because I had never been stopped. In the good old days you could pretty much just have your stuff sitting on the seat next to you and they would wave you through. I had just tossed a couple of those 5 dollar Mexican blankets on top of everything. As we were coming up to the border gate... the line was moving unusually slowly. It soon became very obvious that they were popping the hood on practically every car and rummaging a little. (I had NEVER seen this happen before.) When we got up to the Border Guard I was sweating blood. I didn't just pull up to a Border Guard... I pulled up to the biggest, meanest dickhead Border Guard I had ever seen. The guy oozed "by the book." I handed him our driver's liscenses... and he gave me the standard line, "What was the nature of your business in Mexico." I hadn't even thought of making up a story. I'd never been stopped before. I was just about to open my mouth with something stupid... when I felt my wife pushing her hands on my lap as she was leaning across me and pushing her head out the window so she could talk to him. She was wearing a halter top and working the cleaveage for all it was worth... blue eyes sparkling... back arching as her waist length hair cascaded down a perfect body... ass bouncing in the air. She gave it her best girl gush, "He took me out for breakfast with a view."

The guy didn't say another word. He just handed us back our driver's liscenses and waved us through.

My buddy told me that the border is totally laid back and he's come across successfully several times. So a couple years ago, I came back from TJ with a dozen preloaded Sust in my pockets. When we entered the security area, I swear that 90% of the customs guys on both sides were watching me and talking about me. Laid back my ass. The first guy I walked by in line asked me about a Navy shirt I was wearing so I bullshitted with him about that, then he asked to search my back pack. I declared 6 cuban cigars that I had bought. About 7 of them surrounded me at that fucked up metal table and asked me what I had in my pockets. You couldn't even see my fucking pockets because of my shirt. So, they busted me. They took my shit. I can't tell you how many times I had to stand there and listen to different customs guys say "Haven't you heard of what happened to Lyle Alzado.....":rolleyes: They let me slide after a bunch of threats. It all took about an hour. I figure there's some asshole customs dude with 20 pounds more muscle and smoking one of my cuban cigars laughing. Pricks.:mad:

Top Bottom