Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy back pumps

leroylatte

[FONT=&quot]I have the most hellacious back pumps I have ever experienced. It is almost to the point that squating/deadlifting is a losing proposition. Any tips/tricks out there to deal with this? (Other than dropping the oral from cycle)[/FONT]

Supplement extra taurine and possibly potassium too. At the end of the day though, back pumps are still going to be there.

I have the most hellacious back pumps I have ever experienced. It is almost to the point that squating/deadlifting is a losing proposition. Any tips/tricks out there to deal with this? (Other than dropping the oral from cycle)

Do I win a prize if I guess the oral?

I’ve always heard rick say taurine helps. I don’t get many back pumps personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]I have the most hellacious back pumps I have ever experienced. It is almost to the point that squating/deadlifting is a losing proposition. Any tips/tricks out there to deal with this? (Other than dropping the oral from cycle)[/FONT]
What dosage are you on? I'm assuming dbol...?

Top Bottom