Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crazy appetite

boxbox545

[FONT=&quot]I dunno if its the gear, the fact that i quit smoking or a combination of both, but I've never had an appetite like i have at the moment, I'm into my 3rd week on test.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]is test meant to increase your appetite or could it be a placebo effect?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i used to struggle eating tbh, id have to really force myself to make sure i hit the right calories each day. A lot of the meals were liquid blends of 4 eggs, whey, peanut butter or oats. now ill smash a huge steak with veggies, have a shake half hour after, and then be hungry again. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]no complaints, just never felt like this before. i quit smoking about 2 weeks ago too.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I dunno if its the gear, the fact that i quit smoking or a combination of both, but I've never had an appetite like i have at the moment, I'm into my 3rd week on test.

is test meant to increase your appetite or could it be a placebo effect?

i used to struggle eating tbh, id have to really force myself to make sure i hit the right calories each day. A lot of the meals were liquid blends of 4 eggs, whey, peanut butter or oats. now ill smash a huge steak with veggies, have a shake half hour after, and then be hungry again.

no complaints, just never felt like this before. i quit smoking about 2 weeks ago too.

Probably this.

if you are talking about smoking cigarettes, you have to keep in mind that smoking will curb your appetite and a lot of people do gain weight when they quit... if you are talking about weed, then that wouldnt have anything to do with it...

both are factors

i always tell guys before changing their diets or running hormones to always fix their problems first. you don't just decide to quit smoking or alcohol/drugs the same time you hop on gear. when you run gear you should be 100% level and balanced. now when you come off you will very likely start smoking again i can almost guarantee it

Assuming you are referring to tobacco smoking, then both are contributing factors.

[FONT=&quot]I dunno if its the gear, the fact that i quit smoking or a combination of both, but I've never had an appetite like i have at the moment, I'm into my 3rd week on test.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]is test meant to increase your appetite or could it be a placebo effect?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i used to struggle eating tbh, id have to really force myself to make sure i hit the right calories each day. A lot of the meals were liquid blends of 4 eggs, whey, peanut butter or oats. now ill smash a huge steak with veggies, have a shake half hour after, and then be hungry again. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]no complaints, just never felt like this before. i quit smoking about 2 weeks ago too.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Probably a combination of both. Increased anabolism from higher androgens can increase hunger. So can quitting smoking

Top Bottom