Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crashing gear issues

wereenst4

has anyone ever popped open a vial and the oil crashes as you are drawing? this happened to me yesterday, so i then took another vial and popped it open and when i drew it into the needle the shit crashed when i was putting it into the new syringe. what is causing this to happen?

Crashed gear should go back to normal if you just put the vial in warm water. You should also check with your source directly.

Gear can crash in cold temperatures, but generally heating it and agitating it will put it back in suspension. If you have continuous issues, you should contact your source.

https://www.pfizer.com/files/products/Depo-Testosterone_USI729509-02A.pdf

Depo-Testosterone 100 mg/mL is a very highly concentrated and 200 mg/mL is a supersaturated sterile solution for injection, comprised of cottonseed oil, testosterone cypionate and benzyl alcohol. The high concentrations of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to temperatures lower than the ranges recommended on the label [20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)].

sometimes it happen even to Pharma Grade manufacturers - nothing bad) just boil it)

has anyone ever popped open a vial and the oil crashes as you are drawing? this happened to me yesterday, so i then took another vial and popped it open and when i drew it into the needle the shit crashed when i was putting it into the new syringe. what is causing this to happen?
I'd get some different gear

never heard of this, ever..

the gear crashing as you draw it..? that’s weird

Top Bottom