Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crashing estrogen for too long?

Riddleme1

i am not looking to start an argument or anything but i am just curious what would happen if you crash estrogen for too long in the body? does it effect how receptors respond to estrogen long term? does it cause a rebound of estrogren that causes more problems like gyno coming on in the future?

i am not looking to start an argument or anything but i am just curious what would happen if you crash estrogen for too long in the body? does it effect how receptors respond to estrogen long term? does it cause a rebound of estrogren that causes more problems like gyno coming on in the future?

So it's been discussed before.

When you crash estrogen life sucks pretty bad, so I cant imagine anybody doing it for a long period of time. You'll know you're crashed

Top Bottom