Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crashed estrogen in PCT

vegas187

So I did a 16 week test enth 500mg a week(went to 600 last vial), with a dbol kickstart. Well going into PCT I accidentally crashed my estrogen with aromasin. I got bloodwork done 3 weeks after last pin, mainly bc I never felt so shitty(crippling anxiety and headaches) before during a PCT, and I was just searching for answers. Well estradiol was less than 5 on results and test was 275(Not sure if this is the enth clearing still or naturally produced). Everything else looked good except prolactin was 22.5ng/dl on the high side.

PCT is 40mg nolva 2 weeks/20mg 2 weeks. I have a few days left of 40mg.

First off I know I am a dumbass and should have been more careful.

How long does it take for estrogen to higher on natty test? Does anyone have any suggestions I could try? I am sure my cortisol is through the roof as well.

you need gw501516 in pct to help with cortisol...

as far as your estrogen, get off any ai's period, obviously... it will take some weeks to normalize but if you stay off all ai's, it will get there

Thankyou I actually had some GW ordered that is supposed to be here today. Any recommendations on dosage? I was taking 10mg daily on cycle.

So I did a 16 week test enth 500mg a week(went to 600 last vial), with a dbol kickstart. Well going into PCT I accidentally crashed my estrogen with aromasin. I got bloodwork done 3 weeks after last pin, mainly bc I never felt so shitty(crippling anxiety and headaches) before during a PCT, and I was just searching for answers. Well estradiol was less than 5 on results and test was 275(Not sure if this is the enth clearing still or naturally produced). Everything else looked good except prolactin was 22.5ng/dl on the high side.

PCT is 40mg nolva 2 weeks/20mg 2 weeks. I have a few days left of 40mg.

First off I know I am a dumbass and should have been more careful.

How long does it take for estrogen to higher on natty test? Does anyone have any suggestions I could try? I am sure my cortisol is through the roof as well.

I would try this to start go all natty pct
5 tabs n2generate es/ed
20mgs cardarine gw/ed

Get your body to naturally recover your test levels with herbals and then you can redo bloodwork to see where you are

Top Bottom