Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This crap WON'T filter....

melochai

Gone through multiple filters, reheating and everything. Soooooooooooooo slow. This'll take all day and probably won't finish.

It's test e in gso, bottle top pvdf, any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

I ran my last batch of Test E at 300mg/ml through a .2 bottle top PVDF and it slow but didnt take more than about 45 minutes.

What was the concentration, formula? Was this the 1st time you mixed and filtered this batch of test powder?

I had a similar problem with some Tren from an old supplier. I blew filters left and right, had to keep the Tren so hot to get it to barely get through. It would take me about a little over an hour for 2 10ml bottles, and the icing on the cake.....it would never stay clear. Even after 4 times filters it would be cloudy.

If this is the 1st time you mixed this particular batch it might just have a very high level impurities in the powder, that was my best guess with the Tren.

If you have a decent supplier he should at least try and give a solid response as to why.

Let me know

Its from my regular supplier & I've made this same thing a few different times with no problem.
I thought i would even try to prefilter with a 0.45 but they sent pes filters so it wasn't. Working too well either.
Guess ill just have to get it hotter and be patient.

Its from my regular supplier & I've made this same thing a few different times with no problem.
I thought i would even try to prefilter with a 0.45 but they sent pes filters so it wasn't. Working too well either.
Guess ill just have to get it hotter and be patient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness[/QUOTE

Yeah try it hotter and see if that works, sounds odd but if you can get it filtered and it seems fine maybe chalk it up to a difficult batch?

Good luck!

Think I should go ahead and try the PES filter for prefiltering? A PES won't hurt anything will it?
About what temp would be max on the heating? before I begin to damage the hormone? Anyone?

Gone through multiple filters, reheating and everything. Soooooooooooooo slow. This'll take all day and probably won't finish.

It's test e in gso, bottle top pvdf, any ideas?

Use a brake line bleed pump from your auto parts store. That works pretty good

Have an electric pump that's working fine, that's not the problem. I checked it first.

Top Bottom