Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cramps 4wks in

guitrole1

My last two workouts I've been getting cramps in my neck toward the end of the workout. I'm currently in wk4 of 60mg/ed tbol and 500mg/wk test e. I've been drinking about 2gal water a day and taking 1g potassium ed, tylers, milk thisle and multi. What else can I take? Also, the pumps I'm getting are HUGE, last night I could barely walk after my back workout. Oh yea, one more thing, almost every time I have sex, my ass cramps up!! :worried: ..this might be the worst part! Any suggestions would really be appreciated!!

Bro, usually the main thing that causes cramping is low water intake, but if you said your getting in over a gallon that should be well enough. Does it happen after everyworkout or just on certrain days like back and delts? could it be your form for a particular exercise that is a bit off or maybe something you havent noticed yet? I know I have had ass cramps after sex now that you mention it, and those friggin hurt too, so I know where your coming from. I know I was cramping up a bit awhile back and I started to get one hour deep tissue massages twice per month and that seemed to do miracles on my body. Maybe give that a try, not only does it help build muscle, increase blood flow, release toxins and feel good its well worth the money one or 2 times per month.....

guitrole1 said:
My last two workouts I've been getting cramps in my neck toward the end of the workout. I'm currently in wk4 of 60mg/ed tbol and 500mg/wk test e. I've been drinking about 2gal water a day and taking 1g potassium ed, tylers, milk thisle and multi. What else can I take? Also, the pumps I'm getting are HUGE, last night I could barely walk after my back workout. Oh yea, one more thing, almost every time I have sex, my ass cramps up!! :worried: ..this might be the worst part! Any suggestions would really be appreciated!!

yup, check to make sure you have proper form in all your workouts....also stretch, stretch, stretch! keep limber enough and you're less at risk to hurt yourself.... massages are good too.... I see a chiropractor once a week... I'm in week 2 of tbol 60mg/day and I'm starting to notice leg (shin) cramps as well.... common with tbol (especially dbol)

Thanks for the input. I did have a full body massage last Sunday and yes, it was awesome. I can see making a habit out of that. The cramps pretty much happen while I'm working out. Usually, I'm still a little tight from the workout the day before. I thought I read someone saying that taurine helps for cramps. But, I'm not sure if that was in relation to taking t-rex. I do need to strech more, I've really been trying to focus on spending time pre/post workout stretching.

Top Bottom