Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple questions for my Dbol users

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Can dbol bloat be eliminated through use of an AI? Some say its not possible because Dbol will bloat via another mechanism in which an "AI" cannot prevent.

My other question....

Does dbol really help to build muscle like other steroids do? Or does it just fill muscles up with water and not actually do much to build muscle?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

I've only used dbol a few times, for me 1.25 of letro e3d takes care of the bloating, I don't bloat in the face at all even at 50mg a day. Be carful tho letro is strong, don't over do it or you'll nuke ur estrogen. Your running that with test I hope. And dbol can provide great muscle gains assuming everything elce is on point. (diet,training,ect) you will most likely lose1/3 of the weight you gain because that's just water. The water weight loss would be much less using this letro protocol.( giving a more realistic idea of how much actual muscle you've put on).... It works for me and others I know...... moon face is a dead giveaway!

where do you come up with these questions bro?

I would tell you to try it and if you don't like the results then try something else. way too much speculation

when I've stacked dbol with proviron its no problem

when I've stacked dbol with test its a problem.

that's why I tell guys not to stack wet compounds together without a dry one too

The d-bol "bloat" is a result of water creatine and blood volume. It makes you strong and expands the fascia, gives bigger pumps which allows more nutrients to enter the mitochondria and grow muscles. Why would you want to prevent it? If you don't want to be bigger, don't use d-bol.

I think the dbol bloat is blown up to much. It does bloat but not to where you becone a red faced swollen unrecognisable mess..

I think the way it makes you feel and the effects of it outweight the little bit of bloat..

For me dbol is the king of orals

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

IME Dbol bloat is controlled easily with Aromasin, I've never had problem with it actually. Even at 50-60 mgs a day, 25 mgs of Aromasin kept the bloat off very easily.
Then again the bloat from Abombs is an completely different thing, now that's pretty uncontrollable, lol!
At least with an AI, what does make sense since Oxys don't/can't aromatize, but still bloat one up more than any AAS that aromatizes to Estro... Or at least they do it to me. It's a weird compound...

I would never use Letro as my AI of choice, unless I really had to. I am extremely strong responder to it, so it's nearly impossible for me to dose it without crushing Estro completely.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom