Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a couple of methasterone cycle question

AlexanderNice

Hey bros,
what's the cycle length for this agent and what kind of pct would you need for it? I have seen numerous people online saying just tudca, or n2guard should be enough since it cause very minimum side effects, I plan to run 20 mg a day for 4 weeks, I guess many here has used, please advice ,thank you.

Sounds like you have a good dosage planned. I would definitely be using N2Guard with Superdrol. Just be aware also that you may feel sluggish. This is a pretty common side effect.

Mathasterone is just the brand name given to superdrol.

It is a very powerful pro-hormone but VERY suppressive of natural testosterone production.

If you don't want to use a testosterone base with your cycle, make sure to use a good natural testosterone booster with your cycle like hcgenerate from n2bm.com to keep testosterone suppression and testicular atrophy to a minimum.

You also need an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range and a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com.

Something like this -

Weeks 1-6
Superdrol 20-30mg/day
N2Guard 7 caps per day
aromasin 10mg EOD
HCGenerate 5 capsules/da
*follow this cycle with a proper PCT such as The Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom